Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue

Discus and support Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello all, These quarantine days i decided to play Forza Motorsport 7 and bought for my pc. My wheel is pretty old one but in game you can find in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KaanSengun, Apr 20, 2020.

1. KaanSengun
    KaanSengun Guest

Hello all,

These quarantine days i decided to play Forza Motorsport 7 and bought for my pc. My wheel is pretty old one but in game you can find in the options, so it means game supports my wheel. Anyway, in the game i cannot use whole range of the wheel. Total range
    is 180 degree but i can only use 90 degree of it (probably). For example when i do little bit right game recognize this as a full right turn.

I've checked the Forza 7 forums and there is nothing useful. Last years i've fixed many things in this community, therefore i'm asking this from here, maybe someone can help me Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue :(

:)

KaanSengun, Apr 20, 2020
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Steering Wheel Animation Mismatch (Forza Horizon 5)

This is the first time that I heard someone having this problem buddy
    Let's try waiting for now what's going to say Forza team

My last advise will be, if possible try asking to Logitech support a previous version for your Momo wheel
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Using a logitech Momo Racing wheel/pc on xbox 360 slim

[quote user="Nitro Untamed"]i got told you can use a logitech momo racing wheel/pc on the xbox 360?[/quote]You were lied to. The force feedback system that everyone else uses and that Micrsoft use are incompatible, according to Logitech. MS and Logitech
    could never come to a licensing arrangement, so no Logitech for yuo!
  4. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  5. andersonpassos Win User

How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Visit the Logitech Support website: Go to the official Logitech Support page in your web browser. You can usually find it by searching for "Logitech Support" on any search engine.

Locate your product: Once you're on the Logitech Support page, search for your specific product. In this case, search for "Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel."

Select the correct product version: If there are multiple versions of the MOMO Racing Wheel, make sure to select the one that matches your specific model.

Download the latest drivers: Look for the "Downloads" or "Support" section on the product page. You should find a list of available downloads for your MOMO Racing Wheel. Download the latest drivers for your operating system. Ensure that you're downloading the correct version for your system (Windows or Mac).

Install the drivers: Once the driver file has finished downloading, locate it on your computer and double-click on it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.

Check for firmware updates: After installing the latest drivers, return to the Logitech Support page for your MOMO Racing Wheel. Look for any firmware updates available for your device. Firmware updates are less common than driver updates but can offer additional functionality or bug fixes. Download the firmware update if available.

Update the firmware: If you downloaded a firmware update file, double-click on it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to update the firmware of your MOMO Racing Wheel. It's crucial to avoid interrupting the process or disconnecting the device during the firmware update to prevent any potential issues.

Restart your computer: Once you have installed the drivers and updated the firmware, it's a good idea to restart your computer. This step ensures that all changes take effect and that your system recognizes the updated software.
  6. Matt6652 Win User

Compatability of Logitech G920 with xbox s

spoken to Logitech and they seem to think this is a sfotware issue with Microsoft as the wheel calibrates and does everything it should do on start up.
Thema:

1. Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue - Similar Threads - Logitech Momo Forza

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  8. How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel: I do not know how to download new drives and firmware for logitech momo ace84e74-678e-41a9-b34f-19bfc9c074e5
  9. I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  10. Logitech MOMO racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech MOMO racing wheel: Hi, i got a Logitech momo racing wheel from a friend but it doesn’t work! i’ve tried so many things but it doesn’t work is there anyway i can make it work? 8df23ae0-dd35-414d-8fe7-6dac58b4849a