LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working

Discus and support LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have literally tried every combination of EVERYTHING I can do. I am about to return these headphones even thou i like that, really do not want to,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrankyC729, Apr 22, 2020.

1. FrankyC729
    FrankyC729 Guest

LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working

I have literally tried every combination of EVERYTHING I can do. I am about to return these headphones even thou i like that, really do not want to, just to get it to work. I have bought recently Dolby for the Xbox, I Have a brand new laptop, a very efficient
    desktop, both with the game bar. I think my original problem was i was using an outdated controller the original halo, with Orginal Xbox 1 console 500GB. I have gotten everything a new headset, a new Magenta Controller today, and for the life of me, can NOT
    figure out why I can only hear my friends in party chat and not get the game audio in my headset, someone please help!

:)

FrankyC729, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Logitech G935

No, you can't use a bluetooth headset with the Xbox One.
    ... Headsets can only be connected to the Xbox One Wireless Controller.
    They can't be connected to third-party wired controllers. The Xbox One console does not
    feature Bluetooth functionality.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Logitech G935

It will never connect wireless since Xbox dont support usb headsets, you want full wireless you need Arctis 9X by far is the best full wireless headset I know and Astro A50
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Logitech G935

5. ArminatorX Win User

anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

According to the user manual of the G935 headset, you connect the headset to the Xbox One controller via the headphone jack cable.

For wireless operation, the G935 uses the USB adapter that only works on PC. So on the console, you have the wireless connection between console and controller. But from controller to headset, you have a wired connection to the headset.

The wireless USB adapter that connects the headset to the PC doesn't work on the Xbox One.
  6. AlexTede Win User

Audio is static with xbox cloud gaming on pc.

Did all that and still having same issue. I wonder if it has to to do with compatibility to my headset. Changing the samplerate of my headset will also cause audio to work. My headset is a Logitech G633. Could it also be logitech software?
Thema:

1. LOGITech G935 Having so many problems, also with xbox unable to get Game Audio working - Similar Threads - LOGITech G935 Having

2. my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.

in XBoX on Windows
    my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game.: my Logitech G935 headset mic won't work in game. ff0c4a41-2d9d-4ca5-b265-86ea9daad231
  3. New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets: Hey guys, I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset. I tried all day long connecting the headset to the console without any success. Can...
  4. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: I want to connect them wirelessly but I have not been able to cfd2c524-301d-4b19-a06c-fc42dfd8e676
  5. Logitech G935 wireless on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G935 wireless on Xbox series x: Does anybody know how to connec the logitech g935 wireless to xbox one s or series x. It works wirelessly on ps4 so not happy it doesnt work on xbox. Is there any shortcuts even if it means the...
  6. Connecting Logitech G935 to the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Logitech G935 to the Xbox One: I am having issues getting my headphones to connect to the xbox. I have read that youll be needing an aux cord to get the connection and i have tried. I have the USB bluetooth connector in the...
  7. Logitech G935

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G935: Hello, I just bought the G935 and I'm having trouble connecting my headset wirelessly to my Xbox One X. Is there a solution to this problem? I also tried connecting my headset to the controller...
  8. Logitech G935 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G935 headset: I bought the Logitech G935 Headset thinking I could use it wirelessly with my xbox one X, turns out I can't. Are there any plans to make this wireless compatible with the xbox?, as its a USB...
  9. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.: Hello, I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable. That's even in the headset's instructions. But...
  10. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...