Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

Discus and support Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 PCS Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963) Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963 Logitech G920 Latest Firmware Logitech G923 (I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielLightfoot2, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

2 PCS

Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963)
    Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963

Logitech G920 Latest Firmware
    Logitech G923 (I've tried 2) Firmware: 139.1.49
    GHUB Version 2022.12.348746

This issue isn't limited to Xbox a specific wheel or game. My brother and I have had issues with this for the last 2 or 3 weeks and it is the most annoying bug. I have formatted 2 computers several times. Fresh Install, Local PC User(Offline Account) and Microsoft User(Online Account). I have restored my PC from backups from Months ago - once Windows is able to update - stops working. I have used my Steam Account and my brothers steam account on both PCs. I have tried iRacing on both PCs and Assetto Corsa. In just Windows you turn the wheel to the left and it returns to the center. Launch Game - the second the game launches and you are in car - wheel stops working and feels like a floppy noddle. You turn the wheel left - it stays there. This is not the normal functionality that I'm used to. Same issue in both games - Return to Center and ForceFeedback works right up until the game actually loads. This has to be a Microsoft Issue not playing nice with devices. I'm banging my head on my desk trying to figure this out. About ready to toss it all to the wind.

Please respond Microsoft, you are my only hope.

:)

DanielLightfoot2, Dec 27, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues