Logitech G920 bei f122 und forza horizon5 funktioniert nicht gut

Discus and support Logitech G920 bei f122 und forza horizon5 funktioniert nicht gut in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Logitech g920 funktioniert nicht bei f122 und FH5 Lenkrad hängt die spiele auf,sobald ich usb trenne läuft ohne probleme Bei fh4 funktioniert... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dino Husic, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Dino Husic
    Dino Husic Guest

Logitech g920 funktioniert nicht bei f122 und FH5

Lenkrad hängt die spiele auf,sobald ich usb trenne läuft ohne probleme

Bei fh4 funktioniert einwandfrei

Bitte um hilfe LG

:)

Dino Husic, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Dino, I'm sorry but unfortunately after the last update the steering wheel is really conflicting with the system.

Therefore, the best option at the moment will be to report directly to the team

Click the "Report Outage" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

if you want other methods to report, follow the official link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Dieselstar86 Win User

XBOX Konsole-begleiter App auf Windows 10, Fehlercode 0x8015DC0B [Mod Translation-XBOX console companion app on Windows 10, error code 0x8015DC0B]

Hab ich gemacht ist drauf das XBOX (Beta) App und hab danach nochmal gestartet um mich Anzumelden klappte leider nicht.

[Translation - I've done it on the XBOX (beta) App and then have started again to log me did not work.]

Okay dieses App XBOX Game Bar funktioniert bei mir nicht ich kann die nicht anklicken oder starten es passiert einfach nichts mit dieser App kann die nich reparieren und nicht zurücksetzen und Windows + G Funktioniert bei mir nicht.
  4. BrazenStream527 Win User

(0x406)

bei mir auch nicht ... Verdammt, ich möchte endlich Age of Empires: Definitive Edition spielen!

Hat mich 20€ gekostet und funktioniert nicht.

So ein Mist.
  5. Santos SSA Win User

Downloadcode für Rainbowsix Vegas 2 funktioniert nicht

rainbow six Vegas 2 funktionierte nicht auf der one zeigt es es ist etwas schief gegeangen ....... auf dem pc das selbige, auf der 360 der Code ist ungültig habe dann den support call verwendet und mit dem Mitarbeiter gesprochen die haben beide codes geprüft
    der von Las Vegas 2 funktioniert angeblich laut test bei mir aber nicht.
  6. PunichingOne Win User

Update Borderlands GOTY 2009 fail!

Hallo,

habe exakt das gleiche Problem,gt ist niyah,falls einer ne Lösung hat!

Momentan sieht es so aus,dass das nur bei der USK und nicht bei der pegi passiert!
    Gut zu Wissen, danke! Das erklärt wieso die amerikanischen Youtuber z.B. dieses Problem nicht haben. Wenns gar nicht anders geht muss ich mir halt die Pegi Version irgendwo besorgen....
Thema:

1. Logitech G920 bei f122 und forza horizon5 funktioniert nicht gut - Similar Threads - Logitech G920 bei

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  5. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  10. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c