Logitech G733

Discus and support Logitech G733 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ive been trying to get the Logitech g733 headphones to connect to my xbox for the past 3 hours and i can not can you tell me why?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Wyatt Reiner, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Wyatt Reiner
    Wyatt Reiner Guest

Logitech G733

Ive been trying to get the Logitech g733 headphones to connect to my xbox for the past 3 hours and i can not can you tell me why?

:)

Wyatt Reiner, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

Hi James M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

What the previous comment says is correct, if it doesn't say that it is designed for Xbox, then it won't work. According to information obtained on the internet, I found that the Logitech G733 headset is not compatible with Xbox.

Source: https://www.gamestop.com/pdp-web/products/234510/questions?parentid=11107411

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

Is it labeled made for oe compatiblw with xbox if not then it wont work

Accessories must be designed for xbox
  4. Arminator Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Using a logitech Momo Racing wheel/pc on xbox 360 slim

[quote user="Nitro Untamed"]i got told you can use a logitech momo racing wheel/pc on the xbox 360?[/quote]You were lied to. The force feedback system that everyone else uses and that Micrsoft use are incompatible, according to Logitech. MS and Logitech
    could never come to a licensing arrangement, so no Logitech for yuo!
  6. Jon - G35Guy Win User

Last game or app used starts every time when turning on (instant on)

Just out of curiosity, are you using a Logitech remote to turn it on? This happens to me after the last update if use my Logitech remote to turn it on, but not if I just turn it on with a controller or my finger. Logitech needs to update their commands for
    the XOne.
Thema:

Logitech G733

1. Logitech G733 - Similar Threads - Logitech G733

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  8. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  9. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s: I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03
  10. Logitech G733 Headset Compatibility with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G733 Headset Compatibility with Xbox Series X: I'm currently unable to connect my Logitech G733 headset with my Xbox Series X. Are these really not compatible or is there some step I'm missing to get the Xbox to recognize the USB dongle?...