Logitech G733 Headset Compatibility with Xbox Series X

Discus and support Logitech G733 Headset Compatibility with Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently unable to connect my Logitech G733 headset with my Xbox Series X. Are these really not compatible or is there some step I'm missing to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Filtiarne, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Filtiarne
    Filtiarne Guest

I'm currently unable to connect my Logitech G733 headset with my Xbox Series X. Are these really not compatible or is there some step I'm missing to get the Xbox to recognize the USB dongle?

:)

Filtiarne, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

Hi James M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

What the previous comment says is correct, if it doesn't say that it is designed for Xbox, then it won't work. According to information obtained on the internet, I found that the Logitech G733 headset is not compatible with Xbox.

Source: https://www.gamestop.com/pdp-web/products/234510/questions?parentid=11107411

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Noel Hoekstra Win User

Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

I understand you about the xbox license.

I rather not want to have a wireless headset because I dont like charging and the battery life will decrease over time. So that leave me with two options:
    1. Wired, 3.5mm into the Xbox series x controller
    2. Wired, usb, into the Xbox series X

I checked the microsoft store and there are only 2 compatible series X headsets. Both wireles.

Do you know any wired Xbox series X headset? That is compatible with the series x? I prefer USB but have to go 3.5mm otherwise.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Does Series X support USB headset?

5. Geri M. Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Not Working With Game Chat

Hello Cory Morocco,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that the Logitech G Pro X Headset not working with Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. As per description, you have done basic troubleshooting steps correctly.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

Aside from the steps that you have done, kindly try to perform or check the following if this could help.

1. Make sure that the headset is fully plugged into the controller’s audio jack.
    2. Try using a different headset with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to see if it works.
    3. Check if the headset is compatible with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller.
    4. Try resetting your Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller by holding down the Pair button on the back of the controller for 10 seconds until the light on the front of the controller flashes rapidly.

You can also check this article for more information and troubleshooting steps. Connect a compatible headset | Xbox Support.

If none of these steps work, it might be best to contact Logitech support for further assistance.

We hope it worked out well for you.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. AlexTede Win User

Audio is static with xbox cloud gaming on pc.

Did all that and still having same issue. I wonder if it has to to do with compatibility to my headset. Changing the samplerate of my headset will also cause audio to work. My headset is a Logitech G633. Could it also be logitech software?
Thema:

1. Logitech G733 Headset Compatibility with Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Logitech G733 Headset

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  8. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  9. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s: I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03
  10. Logitech G733

in XBoX on Mobile
    Logitech G733: Ive been trying to get the Logitech g733 headphones to connect to my xbox for the past 3 hours and i can not can you tell me why? 0d32113d-53d8-4cff-bd0f-0e96eba28617

Users found this page by searching for:

1. G733 on xboz series x

2. logitech g733 xbox series s/x

3. how to use the logitech g733 on xbox

4. g733 works on xbox,
  5. xbox series x g733,
  6. logitech g733 xbox series x,
  7. how to use logitech g733 on xbox