Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cuth V. Antyss, May 17, 2021.

1. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

Hello,

I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star wars squadrons I cant use it.
    The console itself doesnt detected it, Im not sure how to set this up.
    I also have a Logitech G923 Racing Wheel and Pedals which works when plug in and I can play in any racing car games.

What am I missing?

:)

Cuth V. Antyss, May 17, 2021
  2. xDarkStar73x Win User

Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

I think the onus here lies with Logitech but in saying that the X56 has a lot of inputs as you know. Same as my Warthog, it does not play nice with console. Hopefully there will be an easier solution in the future but for now, unfortunately, it is what it is
  3. Cuth V. Antyss Win User

Like I said, I think it's with them, a bit like with autopilot hardware for Pc where the manufacturer had to work together with Ms for Flight Simulator 2020 to make their hardware compatible again.
    Its not logitech, they have no requiments of operating sistem, there is no locked compability from Logitech side.
    Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S is designed to be universal common hardware.
    Some people make software reengineering on xbox can make it work, if I know how to I would done it. (I will learn)
    Microsoft stupid business practice....
    If a joystick can work on windows then should as well work on xbox

There is no high quality joystick to buy for xbox.....
  4. Cuth V. Antyss Win User

You should not purchase any peripherals that don’t say Xbox on the box, as none of them will work. Xbox compatible peripherals will undoubtedly be detailed along with the console release
    Its wierd using the word "compatible" because technically it is hardware compatible but software locked.
    I checked there arent any Joystick dedicated for xbox to buy, why would be?
    No nobody will make dedicated Joystick just for xbox unless if microsoft make them.
  5. xDarkStar73x Win User

6. Cuth V. Antyss Win User

But can you stop replying?
    Im followed by stupid answers seriously, you have no idea what you talking about and just giving wrong answers.
    My tv remote can navigate through xbox menu like mouse, havent tried on games but it does interact with the console and it doesnt have stupid chip or xbox compatible.
    What you talking is exclusivity , microsoft can just update the console to recognize and accept the joystick inputs simple as that.
    There is no joystick exclusiv for xbox series x, nobody will make it.
    This has nothing to do with Logitech at all, they have no locks on any device or operating sistem.
Thema:

1. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Logitech X56 Throttle

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  8. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  9. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  10. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254