logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working

Discus and support logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Everything works fine expect for the rudder controls. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Captainbucke, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Captainbucke
    Captainbucke Guest

logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working

I recently purchased a logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Everything works fine expect for the rudder controls. The default is the c1 and c2 buttons. The game shows that the buttons are functional and will recognize them when testing the setup, however, the rudder inside the game when playing doesn't respond. The rudders respond on the keyboard, but the yoke system won't work at all. I've changed the rudder buttons too and still, it doesn't work. I've updated the drivers, updated from windows 10 to 11, changed the button configuration around, and everything else I can think of. Why aren't the rudders responding to the g pro flight yoke system?

:)

Captainbucke, Jul 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: