Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working

Discus and support Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, today I bought a new logitech c922 webcam and the microphone does not work with my xbox series x. I hooked up the webcam to the laptop and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeanKennelly1, May 12, 2021.

1. Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working

Hi guys, today I bought a new logitech c922 webcam and the microphone does not work with my xbox series x. I hooked up the webcam to the laptop and the microphone worked perfectly. Any ideas? I changed all privacy settings to allow. Its twitch I'm trying to use it for by the way.

:)

SeanKennelly1, May 12, 2021
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Web Cam

Yes a webcam will work with your console. Microsoft recommends Logitech C920 HD Pro or Logitech C922 HD Pro Stream. In the beginning I just used an regular webcam and it worked.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

5. Natpars Win User

Webcam Xbox Series X

I finally took the Logitech C922 Pro because the Logitech StreamCam I wanted to make a bad return for the Series X and is in USB-C. While the C922 is a reference.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.

Thema:

1. Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working - Similar Threads - Logitech c922 pro

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share”: Xbox OS does not reliably initiate Logitech C922 camera for use. Issue isolated to ‘Live Streaming’ initiated from within the ‘Capture & Share’ tab. Does not appear to affect use of camera on...
  7. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s. Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my...
  8. Xbox One s vs Logitech c922

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s vs Logitech c922: hi I have asked this question before I stream on Xbox One s console to Twitch have problems connecting Webcam c922 it just stands and flashes do not want to activate it works sometimes. what could...
  9. Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer: Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm streaming through my xbox with the Logitech c922. After streaming Mixer for 100 minutes everything (xbox one + c922) turns off. Has anyone had this happen and/or...
  10. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922): I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but...