Logisat 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive

Discus and support Logisat 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive hi I recently purchased a 1tb 3.0 external hard drive. When connected to xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ddaydaz, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ddaydaz
    ddaydaz Guest

Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive
    hi

I recently purchased a 1tb 3.0 external hard drive. When connected to xbox one it asks me to format the drive. When I attempted to format the drive everything seems to be going ok but then nothing happens and drive is not seen.

:)

ddaydaz, Oct 3, 2017
  2. supperdan
    supperdan Guest
    Logisat 2350HD+: This is a joke

Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: This is a joke
    remove him from your home xbox

supperdan, Oct 3, 2017
  3. HugeHulkGE
    HugeHulkGE Guest
    I think its working...for now

@XB1RHermes thanks. but my setbox isn't mentioned in the tv hardware info forum. And I'm not able to open a new issue.Maybe I'm doing it the wrong way.

I got. Logisat 2350HD+

HugeHulkGE, Oct 3, 2017
  4. HugeHulkGE Win User

I think its working...for now

@XB1RHermes thanks. but my setbox isn't mentioned in the tv hardware info forum. And I'm not able to open a new issue.Maybe I'm doing it the wrong way.

I got. Logisat 2350HD+
  5. Royal Clutchy Win User

Logisat 2350HD+: This is a joke

remove him from your home xbox
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Logisat 2350HD+: banned account

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Copy files from Mac to Xbox One external HDD ?

Hi,

Not sure what you wanted to do here, could you elaborate?

As for external hard drives, you can't partition them for use as both external storage for games and for use with your Mac or PC. You can use an external hard drive on the Xbox One as a media drive, though.

If you format an external hard drive for Xbox One games storage, the whole drive is formatted and the file system is changed.
  8. AScannerDorkly Win User

Borderlands, Bioshock: Can't Download error message

I have a 2 TB external hard drive that I plugged into the Xbox and formatted. Still can't download games to it.
Thema:

1. Logisat 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive - Similar Threads - Logisat 2350HD+ Can't

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Logisat 2350HD+: Dlc issues

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Logisat 2350HD+: Dlc issues: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Dlc issues so I bought freedom cry for assassins creed black flag when I was on 360 now I have Xbox one and bought the same game but dlc isn't coming up in...
  6. Logisat 2350HD+: banned account

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Logisat 2350HD+: banned account: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: banned account Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums. You...
  7. Logisat 2350HD+: Home xbox not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Logisat 2350HD+: Home xbox not working: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Home xbox not working im trying to make my brothers account my home xbox account but for some reason it is not letting me. Everytime I press the button "Make this...
  8. Logisat 2350HD+: This is a joke

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Logisat 2350HD+: This is a joke: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: This is a joke remove him from your home xbox ca428038-9f5f-4bd8-b271-72e6682180f6
  9. Logisat 2350HD+: Xbox screen shots suspended

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Logisat 2350HD+: Xbox screen shots suspended: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Xbox screen shots suspended Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the...
  10. Logisat 2350HD+: xbox is a ripoff

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Logisat 2350HD+: xbox is a ripoff: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: xbox is a ripoff i am sick of xbox thinking they can suspend your account when they see fit.... i pay for this **** not them ...so i will. be getting a ps4 ****...