Login window for xbox constantly reloading - unable to login.

Discus and support Login window for xbox constantly reloading - unable to login. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There are multiple problems here. Initial problem: We can't log into the Microsoft account on my sons Nintendo. Everything works out until we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jonathan Larsen1, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Login window for xbox constantly reloading - unable to login.

There are multiple problems here.

Initial problem:

We can't log into the Microsoft account on my sons Nintendo. Everything works out until we are forwarded to https://sisu.xboxlive.com Then the page shows an http error 500. We've tried for 4-5 days now.

Secondary problem:

In order to fix the issue, i tried Xbox support, but i have to log in in order to get to talk/chat with a real person. Every time i press on the login symbol, the page reloads, and asks me to login again.

(The bot on the page is of absolutely no help.)

Third problem: I managed to google the microsoft support phone number for Denmark (no luck with Xbox phone no. though).

However the microsoft "phonebot" wants me to log into Xbox as well, and all i want to, is to talk to a real person somehow.

I've tried on 2 phones (android) and on PC. Same errors every time. (Http errors are not a client problem, but a server issue).

All "IsItDown" services i've tried, states that sisu.xboxlive.com is down for everyone.
    Please provide me with a contact to Xbox, that does not invovle login. (I've tried both xbox.com and support.xbox.com. Same issue with page reloading, when pressing on the login symbol).
    PC: Windows 11. Google Chrome

:)

Jonathan Larsen1, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jonathan Larsen1,

You are very much welcome and thank you for getting back with the thread.

There is no estimated time provided as to when will this issue be fixed but know that they are working overnight to get this fix as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

3. Jonathan Larsen1 Win User

Hi Tomm

Thank you for the answer.

Do you have any idea about how long this would take? Is it days, weeks or months?

I know you probably can't tell me for sure, but maybe you have an idea or knows how fast things normally happen.

Thank you for your time.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jonathan Larsen1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to sign in your Microsoft account to Nintendo Switch and is unable to due to an error message. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The issue you are describing here is a known issue and our engineers are currently investigating and hoping for a patch to be rolled out soon. We suggest also reporting this problem to help expedite the investigation. Use the Windows Feedback Hup to report the problem. To know more about it, see how to report a problem through Windows Feedback Hub app through this link: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support or see screenshot;

[​IMG]

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

5. LRiPPER Win User

Achievements in Minecraft for Windows 10

Try to re-login to your Xbox Live account and see if the achievements reload
  6. Zayne24 Win User

Changed account email and Xbox don't work now

This still doesn't help me. I can't get into anything online on any Xbox. The store just asks to reload. I can't view my account profile, I can't login to Fortnite, I can't login to call of duty.
Thema:

1. Login window for xbox constantly reloading - unable to login. - Similar Threads - Login window constantly

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  4. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  5. Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..: In this week, when I start the Horizon 5 or Motor Sport 8, it pop up one sign in window but I already sign in in xBox App. My other laptop is fine and only this game laptop has this issue. For...
  6. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475
  7. Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and...: Hello! Im trying to login to minecraft on my iPad but when the window to login pops up and I click it, nothing happens. What do I do? 8f14dad5-7713-4145-9944-aea541a527c2
  8. Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes.: I cant sign into anything that uses the built in microsoft login screen, like powerpoint, word, xbox, microsoft store. Below is a video showing what happens. it then proceeds to close [img]...
  9. Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature: Hello, I recently was having a issue about the auto login feature that's in Xbox One app for Windows, which the auto login feature also applies to all the games I installed from Microsoft store....
  10. I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press...: I can't sign in to forza horizon 5 when I try I meet a xbix login window but when I press sign in it says login needed eb74d828-2ba2-4ffe-b504-b6179f1efbf9