Login to XBox Live, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Android version, Error Code 117000

Discus and support Login to XBox Live, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Android version, Error Code 117000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just downloaded the app to my Samsung S6 phone and got the message, "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiggerBug759511, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Login to XBox Live, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Android version, Error Code 117000

I just downloaded the app to my Samsung S6 phone and got the message, "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ at
    Microsoft - Official Home Page and refer to error code: 1170000. I went to that site and could not locate the FAQ or error code. Is there any resolution to this?

:)

BiggerBug759511, Dec 3, 2016
  2. NancyHowell
    NancyHowell Guest
    can not sign in

keep getting error message 117000 on both Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Please advise of fix.

NancyHowell, Dec 3, 2016
  3. login problem

I am unable to login to my account for playing Microsoft solitaire collection. Getting error code 1170000. However I am able to login to xbox online. Tried hundreds of times from different Android devices and Windows 10 laptop. Applied for support and
    got ID of my request 1439933875. Still not solved for a couple of days

Georgiy_Carrier, Dec 3, 2016
  4. GordonHerriott Win User

xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

The issue is a Microsft issue!. Solitaire has worked fine for several years and then magically popped up last week with 117000 error on Android phone and will not log in. Happily logged in on PC so is an Android/ Microsft issue. Surely they have an answer.
  5. RayLoomLD Win User

error code 1170000

Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Can't log on, error code 1170000.

The "Sign In" spot says playing as a guest, click here to sign in using a Microsoft Account. After clicking on the sign in spot it says user signed out ~ need to return to sign in . . "OK" button gets sign in error ~ error code 117000 - "Try Again" gets
    the same loop.

I logged out of the Microsoft and Xbox account and relogged in. That did not make a change in the errors.

I suspect that the registry has a problem in the solitaire program. I tried to un-install and re-install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. and the same thing happens as described above.

The Windows 10 system is up to date. The computer reported "service registration is corrupt" at one point.

Any ideas?
  6. loveflower853 Win User

microsoft solitare collection

It's a windows laptop. I'm getting error message 117000. I got a new laptop and trying to get everything switched from the old one. I've been trying for a week. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft solitaire collection 3 times.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

Hi Davids2000,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with the score mismatch. If you login to the same account on the Android version and on Windows then the score could have a bug on the Android version.

Have you re-installed the app on your phone and restarted the OS? Are your wins tracking on the Android version but the score is just not updating?

I recommend also posting this same issue over on the Microsoft Solitaire community sites:

8. Halichk Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

When I try to sign in to MS Solitaire Collection, I get a sign in error "We could not sign you in to Xbox Live. Please check the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ.... error code: 1170000."

Unfortunately I can't find this error code, or the answer at that link. I'm running Win 10. Help please!
Thema:

Login to XBox Live, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Android version, Error Code 117000

1. Login to XBox Live, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Android version, Error Code 117000 - Similar Threads - Login Live Microsoft

2. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  3. I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC: My Minecraft java account on PC was recently hacked, we now have security of our Microsoft account but we cannot login to Xbox live. Every time we try to sign in on xbox.com, it redirects us to...
  4. Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103): Hello. A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite entering the correct details, it wouldn’t let me...
  5. Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]: Hallo zusammen! Ich habe heute meine Konsole gestartet und konnte mich aufeinmal nicht mehr anmelden. Es kam die Nachricht, sie sind in Begriff auf sensible Daten zuzugreifen und die Aufforderung...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator 2020, xbox live login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020, xbox live login problem: I would like some help on how i can fix this problem i am getting with microsoft flight simulator 2020. everytime it goes into xbox live login, it either says it can login or it goes back to the...
  7. Flight Sim - wont allow me to Login to Microsoft Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim - wont allow me to Login to Microsoft Live: I am trying to play Flight Simulator and once opening I tried to put in my Microsoft Live Login information. Had to reset my password and after doing so this is the message I still receive. I am...
  8. xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.: have reinstalled app, reset iPad, everything suggested on support pages. Can login and log out on other devices. xbox live status reports no issue so why is it not working?...
  9. Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android): Hi, two things (which may or may not be related): 1) In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Android (Galaxy S9, current with updates, etc.; game was downloaded directly through Play Store...
  10. How can I login if the email of my xbox live account has been deleted by microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I login if the email of my xbox live account has been deleted by microsoft.: Hi, I got my xbox live account for 5 years now but I can't login no more because the email address used for my account got deleted. I would really like to know if there is a way that I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 117000 in solitaire collection

2. xbox 로그인 1170000

3. Xbox live 1170000 android

4. android solitaire 1170000,
  5. xboxlive error 117000