Login issue on Forza Horizon 5 after updating to Windows 11

Discus and support Login issue on Forza Horizon 5 after updating to Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue logging in to the game after not having played it for about 6 months and updating to Windows 11. I open the game, and it asks me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Bolkcom, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Login issue on Forza Horizon 5 after updating to Windows 11

I have an issue logging in to the game after not having played it for about 6 months and updating to Windows 11.

I open the game, and it asks me to verify my identity through windows hello or a security key. After I type my computer's pin, it opens a security window which asks me to verify my identity either through an alternative email that Microsoft has on file, or by a code sent by text to my phone number. After typing everything in correctly through one of the two methods, it immediately gives me this error: "We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again." Here are the error details: Correlation Id: f80bfeedd3b5495a829380359c71b144
    Timestamp: 2022-12-12T13:32:34.746Z

:)

Robert Bolkcom, Dec 29, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Login issue on Forza Horizon 5 after updating to Windows 11