Login failure

Discus and support Login failure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I keep trying to sign into my Xbox one but it keeps reporting a problem. It says "we could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Old Hoppo 82, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Old Hoppo 82
    Old Hoppo 82 Guest

Login failure

hi

I keep trying to sign into my Xbox one but it keeps reporting a problem. It says "we could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing into account.live.com. sign in: 0x80010108 ".

I've tried waiting for hours, I've tried resetting my internet connection and I can log into my Microsoft account fine online. Do you have any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks

:)

Old Hoppo 82, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Compte

Bonjours,j ai un probleme contenan du site:Log in n accepte pas mon compte xbox merci de maide

Cordialement,Joueur D'Xbox360

[Mod Translation]

Hello, I have a problem containing the site: https: //profile.callofduty.com/cod/login? Failure = true does not accept my xbox account thank you for my help

Sincerely, Xbox360 Player

Blackkiller787, Oct 10, 2017
  3. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Can't play.

Its not hardware problems Disc, its pretty much network problems on their end. IE login failures,etc. BTW I dont game share.

DeadFall526, Oct 10, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Login failure

Have you tried doing a full reboot of your console?

Shut it down, then unplug it from the wall for a minute or so. Plug it back in and boot it back up, then see if you can sign in.

If you've already tried that or if it doesn't work, you could try removing and re-adding your profile. That will also delete your local game saves, but as long as your console has been connected to Xbox Live, your saves will be backed up in the cloud and
    will sync as you launch games/apps, assuming you can sign in and get things working again.

Lastly, you could try a factory reset, choosing the option to keep your games/apps installed. Again, that will wipe your local saves out, but the same thing applies about them syncing via Live. You will also have to manually set up a couple of things again,
    such as any device control stuff you're using, or custom network settings, but the process doesn't take long and is reasonably painless.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 10, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Login failure

Have you tried doing a full reboot of your console?

Shut it down, then unplug it from the wall for a minute or so. Plug it back in and boot it back up, then see if you can sign in.

If you've already tried that or if it doesn't work, you could try removing and re-adding your profile. That will also delete your local game saves, but as long as your console has been connected to Xbox Live, your saves will be backed up in the cloud and
    will sync as you launch games/apps, assuming you can sign in and get things working again.

Lastly, you could try a factory reset, choosing the option to keep your games/apps installed. Again, that will wipe your local saves out, but the same thing applies about them syncing via Live. You will also have to manually set up a couple of things again,
    such as any device control stuff you're using, or custom network settings, but the process doesn't take long and is reasonably painless.
  6. TalentedFish57 Win User

Auto login Failure

have you had any success in getting this working because i am having the same problem.
  7. FHDzS Win User

Auto login Failure

Are you logged into the PC with your Microsoft account? I just launched Astroneer with no issue via the Xbox app and directly by just using the program icon. You may want to sign out and back in.
    yes i am, maybe there is something i am missing, i tried that to, no result.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Auto login Failure

Hi there,

It's possible that there could be an issue with connecting your profile to the game's servers. Seeing that it is a game preview and it's not a full release, issues can arise and in fact are common and warned about when purchasing the game.

It's best to try and get in contact with the developers of this game and see what the status of their servers are.

9. XBF Brad A Win User

Auto login Failure

Hello Talented,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Login failure

1. Login failure - Similar Threads - Login failure

2. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  3. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  6. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  7. onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around

in XBoX Accessibility
    onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around: onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf is what it reads back when i attempt to login. it says; "you'll need internet for this." it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet....
  8. Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.: Fortnite support said to check with Xbox but I don't think this is an Xbox issue (but trying it anyway). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted my profile and reinstalled my profile,...
  9. In QC I get error every time I login with my Microsoft account, it says “Login failure!...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In QC I get error every time I login with my Microsoft account, it says “Login failure!...: How do I solve this issue? b75b5f99-9e9b-4abc-8139-a9930d782e13
  10. AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls: AT&T (ISPs): Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls Hi If you are having issues logging in to a specific games, then you should contact the game developer to see if the...