logging on..........EPIC FAIL!!!1

Discus and support logging on..........EPIC FAIL!!!1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; youd think that they would have thought and compensated for the amount of units sold leading up to Xmas to be able to keep things running........its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir BroBeans, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Sir BroBeans
    Sir BroBeans Guest

youd think that they would have thought and compensated for the amount of units sold leading up to Xmas to be able to keep things running........its freakin xmas of course theres gonna be a ton of people tryin to log on, prior planning prevents poor
    performance, come on microsoft your a pretty big company someone should have planned for this slightly disappointing

:)

Sir BroBeans, Dec 25, 2014
  2. theman72HG
    theman72HG Guest
    Serana or my girlfriend?

OP ..........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz epic fail -1

theman72HG, Dec 25, 2014
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Warren Spector Denounces Videogame Violence

Look tke a epic fail. he losses 1 million gamerscoer with it.

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 25, 2014
  4. CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton Guest

Both Xbox live and PSN are up and down today. This happens every year. Millions of people are downloading a 1 GB update for Xbox one.

But lets not forget also about the hacks today from Lizard Squad, like they promised.

CapnPhoton, Dec 25, 2014
  5. scotsmanJ
    scotsmanJ Guest
    What is the issue with Sony and Microsoft that would warrant this specific attack from the hacking group "Lizard Squad"? I mean, are they bored group of hackers or was it too easy to crash Chuck E' Cheese Pizza?

scotsmanJ, Oct 31, 2018
  6. scotsmanJ Win User

What is the issue with Sony and Microsoft that would warrant this specific attack from the hacking group "Lizard Squad"? I mean, are they bored group of hackers or was it too easy to crash Chuck E' Cheese Pizza?
  7. CapnPhoton Win User

Both Xbox live and PSN are up and down today. This happens every year. Millions of people are downloading a 1 GB update for Xbox one.

But lets not forget also about the hacks today from Lizard Squad, like they promised.
  8. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

we will treat this as two seperate accounts.

son 1 has an epic account, this is usually created automatically when you sign in to an epic games title.

son 2 should have an account auto created when logging into an epic games account, if you dont know the login details for this then head over to epic games website and log in, select the xbox logo and sign in with the xbox live account for son 2 and follow
    the instructions.

if all else fails contact epic games.

you dont need 2 lots of gold.
  9. theman72HG Win User

Serana or my girlfriend?

OP ..........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz epic fail -1
  10. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Warren Spector Denounces Videogame Violence

Look tke a epic fail. he losses 1 million gamerscoer with it.
Thema:

1. logging on..........EPIC FAIL!!!1 - Similar Threads - logging EPIC FAIL

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. how do i log into my epic account through xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i log into my epic account through xbox?: my xbox is linked to my epic games, but when i log into epic with my email connected with my xbox which is connected to my fornite..it brings me to a different account. When i try to sign in with...
  4. Can't log into Epic games account from new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Epic games account from new PC: My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  5. How can I log in to epic games without the code?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log in to epic games without the code?: How can access my epic games account due to the fact I cant remember my old email. Its requesting the code to that old email. I thought I had to just click the xbox icon when logging in to epic...
  6. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4
  7. Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i log into a new epic account using xbox: it keeps automatically signing into my old xbox account when i want to sign into a new one when going on the epic games launcher pls help cb3e1fcb-5270-4f3f-9039-5cbf0f9f8f38
  8. How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i log into my epic account if i made it using my xbox account?: I am trying to play Fortnite on my PC but I want to use the account from my Xbox I tried logging in using the sign in using xbox live option but it told me to make a new account I've tried signing...
  9. Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time...: So Im trying to log into a epic games account that the name is UnwantedGamer70 But evertime I go to log in with Xbox Live It Brings Me to a previously made account that I dont want to be in I want...
  10. Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....: Why do when I sign into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I saw on into on epic it says my sister’s name 0071ec34-20d8-4b3b-927b-fa49ed93bda1