Logging in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app doesn't work.

Discus and support Logging in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app doesn't work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to go to the Microsoft store and click on the login it doesn't show the Microsoft Login window same goes for the Xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ElijahUntal, Oct 19, 2023.

1. ElijahUntal
    ElijahUntal Guest

When I try to go to the Microsoft store and click on the login it doesn't show the Microsoft Login window

same goes for the Xbox app

:)

ElijahUntal, Oct 19, 2023
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Owned and installed games not showing up on PC Xbox app

Thanks for the answer.

Open the xbox app and log out of your account. Then go to your microsoft store and log out as well.

Then enter the microsoft store again, and finally also log in to the xbox app.

If it doesn't work, reinstall the xbox app
  3. MateusFontana Win User

I have a gamepass subscription but when i try to download new games it asks me to get a subcription

- Log out of your Xbox app account, close the app

- Make sure the account that has the subscription is also logged in to the Microsoft Store

- Open the Xbox app and log in to your account again, if that doesn't work, see if you can download the game from the Microsoft store.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.
    - Check your network connection.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Hyiugo. Win User

Store doesn't work after update 18 march 2021

After Microsoft Store App's update it doen't work. Everything else works (log in to xbox live, multiplayer games, in-app purchaces, downloading games from library). Everything is working except Microsoft store App.

P.S: In my pc (in the same LAN) Microsoft Store is working.

Please help.
    I think it's a problem with the xbox, because it doesn't work for me either,just wait a little bit
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Metro Exodus not launching

Hello.

I can ensure you everything is up to date.

Windows update, store, metro, graphic card drivers, direct x ... everything.
    Check if you are logged in Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App with the same (and correct) Microsoft Account.

I say this because I have an additional Microsoft Account for Business and If I log with this in the Store, the Xbox Beta doesn't work.
Thema:

1. Logging in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Logging Microsoft Store

2. Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...: Soooo, my situation is like this, I have more than one e-mails, one is used for private things and the other is like miscellaneous (games included). On private one, I have Windows 11 and use it on...
  3. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox: When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but...
  4. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  5. I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account.: I can't log in to my Microsoft Store account. After entering the password, it loads, then prompts me to enter the password again and again. I've tried using a different account, but it's the same...
  6. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  7. when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say...: when ever i log into my microsoft account on anything(xbox ,microsoft store) it always say my password is incorrect when its right can someone please help its been 4 days of me trying to figure...
  8. I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play a game because it wont log me in the microsoft store.: Hello I have an issue I wanted to play minecraft. I had to login into the microsoft store. I tried to with my email I am using but it doesn't work. I used my phone number and the same, doesn't...
  9. Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite can't log-in (Microsoft Store version): Hi, I can't log-in to Halo Infinite. I'm opening the game, waiting the intro then a log-in pop-up comes out. It says ''Welcome back, _my gamer tag_'' ,under that my avatar and lastly a ''Let's...
  10. Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...: I just cant understand why i am asked to log in to Xbox account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator? I have been trying to contact Microsoft support and Microsoft Store...