Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

Discus and support Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by y e1, Aug 20, 2023.

1. y e1
    y e1 Guest

Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of changing the microsoft account so what can I do.

:)

2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to my current microsoft account.

Hi Y E.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident however All your games, currency, items, progress, etc. is unique to the platform you're playing on and also the account and can't be transfered unfortunately.

You will have to try to recover your old account please use the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. georgia Neal Win User

Where do I enter the code for xbox

I'm trying to make a second acc but I can't remember the password to my acc so I reset it but no luck so looking for where it says about entering a code.
  4. Kalvin Mackay Win User

Roblox account recovery

I have soooo many clips on this acc I have proof I own it I just wanna know the password!
  5. Razvan Enache Win User

I can„t acces my minecraft account

hello, i didn„t formulate the question that well at that time. So in short my microsoft account got deleted( idk how) and all my things got deleted or i don„t have acces. And i made a brand new microsoft account using the same email and it worked. but i don„t have acces to any of my bought games(minecraft, minecraft dungeons etc) and my minecraft account used the old microsoft account and because of that even if i have the same email as the old account, i don„t have acces to log into my mincraft account . And i wonder how to get my minecraft account back
  6. AngryOrang1 Win User

Как играть на серверах Майнкрафт на Nintendo Switch[Translation-How to play Minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch]

Hi Brad. Thanks for quick response.

I really have not idea what to do next.

should I link nintendo acc in my profile at microsoft?

could you send the link pls?

At moment. On console nintendo I’m logging with Nintendo acc. In Minecraft I’m logging with Microsoft acc and Minecraft acc.

Where else I should link these accounts?

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to... - Similar Threads - Logging Minecraft old

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  5. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  6. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  7. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  8. Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password: I tried to reset password and it's not sending me the email to do so. 911afdcc-e90e-40b7-8d8f-577f99a199a2
  9. Microsoft replaced my minecraft account? How do I log into my old one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft replaced my minecraft account? How do I log into my old one?: Hi I just got a new computer, and on my old one, after migrating to a microsoft account, my minecraft account was fine. I had the same username, (matchaberry), and everything. But, when i...
  10. (Minecraft Java) I can neither change my skin in the old launcher, or log into the website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (Minecraft Java) I can neither change my skin in the old launcher, or log into the website...: All my login info is correct for both, and I'm met with, "Oh no! Something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the minecraft services. Try again" on the launcher, and, "OOPS! We could not...