Discus and support log in details changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; today 3/2/14 at midnight I was halfway thro a game of black ops 1 headquarters when I was disconnected from xbox live with the notification of log in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fredafunghi, Feb 3, 2014.

1. fredafunghi
    fredafunghi Guest

today 3/2/14 at midnight I was halfway thro a game of black ops 1 headquarters when I was disconnected from xbox live with the notification of log in details changed , they haven't and I wont be changing them at all soon , can anyone tell me why this happens
    and what it means . . thank you

:)

fredafunghi, Feb 3, 2014
  2. BoroParmo
    BoroParmo Guest
    Changing Log in details?

at the moment im using a BT one and want to swap to sky so its nothing to do with windows

BoroParmo, Feb 3, 2014
  3. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    Changing Log in details?

I think you can only use a windows live ID, So it has to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** etc... I don't think you can use any other one.

toonarmy206, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

Change your password immediately if you still have access, could be someone phished your details and is trying to change your password. or it could be a glitch, better to be safe.

Farscape247, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: