Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

Discus and support Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William Howard_241, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no longer exists.

As that was impossible, I tried filling out a recovery form which has been denied multiple times and I have no additional information to add to it.

I am now unable to use my Microsoft/Xbox account which has all my games, progress and purchases on.

I am also unable to use the online support feature as I cannot log into my account, and the virtual bot did not solve my problem. I also couldn't find any phone number to call or any email address.

A possible reason for my account being locked is that I was living in America for a year and used my account on another Xbox there and the problem occurred when I tried logging in back in the UK. However, I am unsure if that is the reason it's just my only guess.

Is there any way to get my account back, as I just purchased a new Xbox and want to use the games that I have already paid for and use my Xbox Live account etc.

:)

William Howard_241, Nov 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied