Locked out of purchased courses

Discus and support Locked out of purchased courses in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been locked out of 2 add on courses I've paid for 9968b4f8-03ca-4512-9e22-7acd462875ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dean Thornton, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Locked out of purchased courses

I've been locked out of 2 add on courses I've paid for

:)

Dean Thornton, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Dean T, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I would like to obtain a little more information about this problem so that I can provide you with better help or perhaps a solution for said problem.

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Newfi Win User

New Courses

I figured it out. You have to get to certain experience levels to unlock the next course. There are only 4 courses but initially 3 are locked.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Right Trigger Squeaking when the hair trigger is set to lowest setting.

I'm assuming that there is something in the locking mechanism itself, like a small hair, or a bit of dirt or dust, you may have to play around with the trigger and locks to get it out, assuming that's what it is of course.
  5. allan.m1980 Win User

Locked out of Powerstar golf

In game i cannot select any courses as they are all locked out with a padlock and i cant even edit my golfer. The game shows i have played the courses but when i go to career mode all courses are padlocked and want me to pay to unlock them again
  6. oOo TH3J4P oOo Win User

Courses are now locked after update

same thing for me, all the course are now locked, I bought it in december and now its all locked.
Thema:

1. Locked out of purchased courses - Similar Threads - Locked purchased courses

2. Why are locking for groups not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are locking for groups not working: I tried to join a group post and creating one and for some reason it all says locked or there was a problem can someone help me with this e3a1bcbd-20cd-4a21-9de4-87b7dec602e6
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  5. Games lock up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lock up: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S all-digital edition and I have played about 10 times and each time the game will crash at random times - I usually get frustrated and turn it off. One of the games...
  6. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  7. Region locked gift

in XBoX on Windows
    Region locked gift: So my friend gifted me a Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, but they live in a different country and the code is region locked, anyway around that or is there a way to give them a refund?...
  8. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  9. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  10. Why is jedi survivor locked after purchase? On PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is jedi survivor locked after purchase? On PS5: So I purchased jedi survivor on my console about 2 weeks ago and now it's saying its locked and I cannot play it but I have to purchase it again.. why is this? 72a5d2ae-d42a-4873-9caa-2e2d08cc1ada