Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

Discus and support Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user as the mobile number linked to the account is unable to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan Swinscoe, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user as the mobile number linked to the account is unable to be accessed anymore and the details I provided to microsoft weren't enough to prove it's me despite giving the ID of the physical console that my account was linked to.

:)

Ryan Swinscoe, Oct 27, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

Hi Ryan S! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, in this case the only solution to this is to contact support directly, so they can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if this information was useful to you, if not, tell me to look for other options.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. James Tranum Win User

I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to lose over 10 years of gaming progress

I just got a reply on the recovery form. They said they're unable to verify my account and they've locked it again. How are they unable to verify it? I literally gave them my debit card number, where I originally made the account, and my gamer tag. How is that not enough information?
  4. Alex Vargas1 Win User

How do I get back my Minecraft account

Hi, Thank you for trying to help, but I am unable to to recover the account the ways you provided. I do have the email, but no information about it. The only thing I know is the password they used before changing it and locking me out of my account. Is there a way someone is able to change the email from the account to the email I am using on this account.
  5. T birdian77 Win User

Xbox old email alias and console verification

I have the same problem. The email on my xbox live account is years old, I have no access to it anymore, and I am unable to add a new email because "I still need to verify my email." That's pretty difficult considering I no longer have access to it. Great
    system xbox
  6. LOKl85 Win User

How can I find out what EA Origin account my Xbox Live Gamertag is linked to?

no accounts are linked, as I have attempted that... I even tried to change the email address on origin to match the xbox live account and vice versa... Only thing that got me was locked out of my email accounts for 12 hours... The main issue is with ea and
    there broken origin software that doesn't know what email is being used where
Thema:

1. Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user - Similar Threads - Locked email account

2. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  3. Locked out of email

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of email: I am currently locked out of my main email account due to someone attempting to hack it and I am not getting any verification email when i attempt. The phone number as well I had changed so i...
  4. Locked out of email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of email: My main account has been locked and the information I gave isn't good enough even though I've been trying for 2 weeks. I don't know who emailed last or what email did I last send as I am locked...
  5. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  6. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  7. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  8. How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...: I have had an outlook email for years that has been attached to various entertainment websites including xbox live. Microsoft has locked my account due to "unusual activity" and countless...
  9. Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account because of a faulty email address; how can I regain access?: A while ago, I created a Microsoft account with a burner email address and used it to redeem a prepaid Minecraft card. I had it set up so that the only way I could log in was to receive a sign-in...
  10. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...