Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...

Discus and support Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's linked to my Xbox account of over 15 years. I dont care too much for the actual email account itself, I just want to have access to my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by drew samu, Oct 21, 2023.

1. drew samu
    drew samu Guest

Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as...

It's linked to my Xbox account of over 15 years. I dont care too much for the actual email account itself, I just want to have access to my xbox account as its got all my data and i am still paying for xbox ultimate on it. Is there a course of action i can take to get my xbox account back?

:)

drew samu, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Starseid Win User

Dead xbox one x after 2 years. No support available.

That message would tell me that someone has attempted to log into your account and failed too many times. As a security precaution, the account has been temporarily locked. Try using your phone or computer to log into the account having issues and attempt
    recovery.
  3. PookieGmoney Win User

Locked out of account

I put in my password and it says account locked due to too many attempts or im associated with a organization
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Too many authentication attempts

You'll want to contact Microsoft before your account gets locked out for too many failed attempts.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  5. PookieGmoney Win User

Locked out of account

When I put in the password it says account locked due to too many sign in attempts
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

Password reset

Hi Seanengland2,

Were you able to login to the account using the saved password on Google prior to attempting the password changes?

The recovery form is the only way to get back into a locked account because Microsoft takes security very seriously and recovery forms require you to remember previous account history including emails. You can re-submit this recovery form every 24 hours.

Best regards,

XBF Drew
Thema:

1. Locked out of my account, too many password attempts. Account recovery form always fails as... - Similar Threads - Locked account too

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  10. If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...: I am locked out of my Xbox for doing the password too many times wrong how long does it take until I can do it again 9643f524-37a7-46a7-9b6d-1d9d0bf52d82