Locked out of my account for like 3 years now but still getting charged for xbox live (:

Discus and support Locked out of my account for like 3 years now but still getting charged for xbox live (: in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm extremely peeved My account got locked like 3 years ago and I can't recover it because I no longer have the phone or email address that were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by throwawayaccount24601, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Locked out of my account for like 3 years now but still getting charged for xbox live (:

Hi I'm extremely peeved

My account got locked like 3 years ago and I can't recover it because I no longer have the phone or email address that were associated with it, but I also have had my xbox in storage so I haven't been thinking too much about it. But with pandemic things
    making money tight, I checked my paypal to see what recurring charges I had that I could cancel and lo and behold I've been getting charged for xbox live this whole time, even though my account has been locked. I can't get a call from xbox because I can't
    log into the account (which to me feels like maybe it shouldn't be required just to talk to customer service but whatever I guess) and I can't seem to get through to live chat either? and the robot doesn't do anything except put me in a perpetual loop of "here's
    how to recover your account" which trust me I've tried.

I don't care about recovering the account, I'm pretty over it. I just want to cancel this stupid subscription and get at least a partial refund for the literal years I've been paying for it without receiving any of the benefits.

This is a really garbage way to run a business, if an account is locked you shouldn't keep accepting money for it.

:)

throwawayaccount24601, Nov 9, 2020
  2. RiposaurusRex Win User

I have no access to my Microsoft/XBOX Live account whatsoever, and I'm being charged in the meantime

If you are locked out of your account and still being charged getting in contact with Xbox support would not only help with the charges being made to an account you are locked out of but also be able to get you back into that account if you choose to pursue
    that. They will be able to help you out no doubt about that.
  3. OmarAl7 Win User

Xbox account locked, and cant recover it because I had Two-Step verification on.

The problem is I got charged for Xbox subscription after I got locked out of my account by 3 days, (Microsoft ultimate/1month). How can they suspend my account and still keep my credit card active and deduct from my card.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

Hello Chloe Epstein,

I understand your frustration with losing access to your account. However, this is an issue that we cannot resolve here in the community, as we do not have the authority or the tools to verify your identity or reset your password. The only way to regain access to your account is to fill out the Recovery form again and provide as much details as possible, such as alternate email addresses, phone numbers, security questions, recent contacts, and any other information that can prove that you are the owner of the account. I know this may seem tedious, but it is the only option available to protect your account from unauthorized access. I hope you can understand and follow this process.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
  5. Mr Leeson Win User

Amazon prime

Thanks for the suggestions. Ibe tried blocking it from my Amazon account but still allows purchases from Xbox but locks out purchases from my phone. If i remove the payment option it still charges my amazon account them I get notficatioms saying that i
    need to update my payment option. Will keep trying to work it out
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Locked out of account (and still being charged)

Hello @JimMcQ1!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

My advice is to contact your bank for them to stop the unauthorized charges on your account. And regarding contacting the support, would you please try using another email address just to get hold of one of our live agents, then when you manage to do so, you can then provide them with the email address associated with your account. The live agents at least will be able to check your account and verify the exact reason why your account is locked. However, please keep in mind that they will need to verify your account by sending you a code to that email address to have access to your account. If they can't verify it, unfortunately they can do nothing from their end.
Thema:

Locked out of my account for like 3 years now but still getting charged for xbox live (:

1. Locked out of my account for like 3 years now but still getting charged for xbox live (: - Similar Threads - Locked account years

2. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  3. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  4. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  9. How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover my original Xbox account I haven’t used in 2 years because I was locked out...: I’m getting worried as I’ve spent a fair few penny’s on that account on games and add on packs etc, I have no access to the email associated with the account or the mobile number, but I can proof...
  10. My Xbox (microsoft account) from over 5 years ago has been locked and I am unable to verify it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox (microsoft account) from over 5 years ago has been locked and I am unable to verify it.: My Xbox account which I have not used for years has been locked and I no longer have access to the phone number to verify it. I have been trying to use the online verify form however as it was so...