locked out of Microsoft account please help!

Discus and support locked out of Microsoft account please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I am having a similar issue as Josh_A_8891. MICROSOFT Decided to lock my account I KNOW MY %^%$*(^ PASSWORD.... Automated system is a joke I need a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stevie Mac_098, Sep 20, 2023.

1. locked out of Microsoft account please help!

Hi I am having a similar issue as Josh_A_8891. MICROSOFT Decided to lock my account I KNOW MY %^%$*(^ PASSWORD.... Automated system is a joke I need a point of contact.... MY email address was shutdown by NTL and I have no way to access the email address that I used to create my account YEARS AGO. I have been through the automated no help garbage too my times. They have take my games taken my money and even though I supplied the card I used for my purchases and the fact I am on the same PC and been PAYING MONTHLY this isn't enough for them this is just pure STEELING. I can prove I paid for my games with my cards to my account. GIVE ME BACK MY GAMES AND ACCESS OR PAY ME FOR THE ITEM YOU HAVE STOLEN.... So angry

:)

Stevie Mac_098, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Steven MacLeod1 Win User

Hey Kyle I didn't ask MICROSOFT to do anything I was just logging on and and MICROSOFT DECIDED TO LOCK MY ACCOUNT... Is it because they have an algorithm to check for dead email accounts AND then SCAM the users out of money..... THIS IS FRAUD.. I have proved I own the games. AND this automated online password recovery process is nonsense. AS I HAVE SAID I KNOW MY PASSWORDS. So I an now left out of pocket and FEEL ROBBED because MICROSOFT Decided they want me to change my password.

I WOULD HAVE LOST LESS IF I HAD BEEN HACKED....SCAMMED BY MICROSOFT
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

4. Georges C. Win User

locked out of xbox account please help!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josh, what you read regarding the procedure of the two-step verification is correct, when it is active it will not work.

What you should try is, contact Xbox Customer Service and ask for an Account Takeover, (ATO) and you'll do the entire information procedure with someone from Microsoft Support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us?index...

I hope this helps.

Regards,

5. TheGuyWhoNeedsHelp_0 Win User

Hey Josh!

I know I'm months late to this, but did you ever manage to regain access to your account?? I just hit the exact same problem yesterday, and it is terrible. I hope you were able to regain access.

If you were/are could you relay what you had to do to me so I can also navigate out of this predicament?

Best of luck, I will keep trying also and let you know if I find something out!
  6. Georges C. Win User

I understand, try to choose another subject and pass by the virtual agent so that it can be attended by a human.
Thema:

1. locked out of Microsoft account please help! - Similar Threads - locked Microsoft account

2. My microsoft account is locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account is locked: Suddenly, my Microsoft account was locked, and when I tried to unlock it through a verification method, the only verification method that it showed me was sending a code to my phone number, so...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.: Hello all, I have reached a point of posting here, because I have quite literally had 0 luck elsewhere.. So one day I hop onto my Xbox as normal, I have never used Microsoft edge before but had...
  7. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  8. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...
  9. Microsoft account is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account is locked: My sons Microsoft account has been locked? It says add a phome number to access a code, when I put number in it says can't send send code to this phone...help? 28d60ae0-eeb0-4e59-bd55-e6def53d194e
  10. How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I access my Xbox account if Microsoft account locked: Help! My son is locked out of his Microsoft account and despite many attempts to recover it, it won’t let us. I know we have the right credit card info so this is frustrating enough. But how does...