Locked out of email

Discus and support Locked out of email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My main account has been locked and the information I gave isn't good enough even though I've been trying for 2 weeks. I don't know who emailed last or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sharlotte swann, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Locked out of email

My main account has been locked and the information I gave isn't good enough even though I've been trying for 2 weeks. I don't know who emailed last or what email did I last send as I am locked out from that account have i lost this account forever?

I need this account back

:)

sharlotte swann, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Locked out of email

Hello Decoyda L, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for what you are going through. For cases of Stolen Accounts, the only solution is through the account recovery form which is as follows:
    https://account.live.com/acsr

You must keep in mind that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if you cannot fill out the form for X or Y Reason then unfortunately the account cannot be recovered.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Locked out of email

Hi Sharlotte. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This public forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. We do not have insight into account details to assist with account recovery.

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process. https://account.live.com/acsr

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Email account locked out permanently?

Follow these steps these will only work IF you still have a console that you have had that profile on previously if not then you will have to continue to try and fill out the form.

1. go to account.live.com/acsr and try and recover your account you no longer have access to the security proofs (recovery email and/or phone number) so you will need to say you no longer have access to these.

2. fill out the questionnaire asking you questions about the account.

3. wait to receive the email from the account recovery team letting you know whether you have provided them with enough information or not.

IT sounds like you may have already done steps 1, 2 & 3 if so and it was in the last 30 days and you still have the email saying you have not provided them with enough information AND you have a console
    your profile was on previously you can directly go to step 4 and contact xbox support

4. if you get the email saying you have NOT provided them with enough information AND you still have a console that this profile was on previously then you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us they will then fill out a forgotten
    password escalation form. This form will have some questions like on the form you filled out on the website but also will ask for a reference number in the email that ACSR team sent saying you didnt provide them with enough information also will ask for a
    console id number which would be found in the settings of any console that your profile was on previously.

The support team will then send the escalation to xbox escalations team who will look at your answers to those questions and if you provided enough of those questions correctly then they will send you a link to reset your password.

AGAIN IF you do NOT have a console that has had your profile on previously that would have that console ID on it then support can not help you and you would have to try and remember the answers to those questions. In the account recovery form.
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

I must advise that it's the responsibility of the user to make sure account and sign in credentials are kept secure and up to date. If this is an issue that occurred 2 years ago, and you cannot gain access using any of the methods posted here, there will
    be nothing we can do.

In order to setup a new alias email address, you need access to your original email account. If you cannot action this, regrettably, again, there is not much we can do.

Best,

L
Thema:

Locked out of email

1. Locked out of email - Similar Threads - Locked email

2. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  3. Locked out of email

in XBoX on Windows
    Locked out of email: I am currently locked out of my main email account due to someone attempting to hack it and I am not getting any verification email when i attempt. The phone number as well I had changed so i...
  4. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  5. My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main email for Microsoft is locked and can't be accessed: Says suspicious activity is found. That I need to contact my ISP to unlock it. How does my ISP have anything to do with my Microsoft account. Need some help understanding this....
  6. How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I regain access to an account that is locked and I don’t have the email for: I recently tried to log into my other account on my Xbox series s and it said I needed to log in on the web. However I have forgotten my email for that account so I am unable to do so. I would...
  7. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  8. I am locked out of my account.I dint have the same phone number anymore and the email for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am locked out of my account.I dint have the same phone number anymore and the email for...: How can I get back into my account if my password reset email doesn't exist no more and the phone number attached to my account Don't exist anymore either.I have had my account for over 10...
  9. Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user: Locked out of my Xbox email account and unable to verify that I am the original user as the mobile number linked to the account is unable to be accessed anymore and the details I provided to...
  10. How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...: I have had an outlook email for years that has been attached to various entertainment websites including xbox live. Microsoft has locked my account due to "unusual activity" and countless...