Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.

Discus and support Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is for my personal Microsoft account. I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account for months now and I have tried everything... nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bob Smith (BSG), Nov 29, 2023.

1. Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.

This is for my personal Microsoft account. I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft account for months now and I have tried everything... nothing works. None my passwords work. When I use the account recovery option, I get a window that says:

We need to verify your identify

How would you like to get your security code?

1. Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

2. Email bo******@gmail.com

I use option one, I get a code to my email and use that code. It works. But then it says something about how I turned on 2-factor authentication so they need to verify my identity using another method and the only method available is:

Email bo******@gmail.com

When I chose that option, it makes me fill in the entire email address, which I do, and it sends me a code.

I put the code in, but it says it's correct. It's not incorrect. It's literally the exact code Microsoft just sent me. I copy and pasted it directly from the email. I have tried at least 20 times and it never works.

Can anyone help me? I have an Xbox with probably thousands of dollars worth of software that I cannot access.

:)

Bob Smith (BSG), Nov 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Locked out for months... 2FA codes sent my Microsoft now working.