locked hotmail account

Discus and support locked hotmail account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi my name is isak freyr my hotmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and its locked this was my first email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isak jonsson1, Oct 12, 2023.

1. locked hotmail account

hi

my name is isak freyr

my hotmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and its locked this was my first email adress

i only use this account for games like for call of duty

but i bought an xbox x and im trying to login to activision account for all my saved data

but i cant becuse of this problem

is there any my to open it for me

:)

isak jonsson1, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Jeremy Grey Win User

locked hotmail account

Hello Isak J! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

If it is a lock due to too many password login attempts then you will have to wait 24 hours before being able to attempt using your password to login again.

If it has been locked for security please use the link below to sign in and secure your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

Here are some more helpful links

Unblock or unlock your account
    https://support.microsoft.com/offic...-account-f4ad2701-d166-4d8b-8a6a-9af2a1f8a4c4

Account recovery unsuccessful
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ccessful-dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  3. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

"if you are unable to meet the requirements for a password reset"

I have earlier i did everything required for one of my accounts yet when reset the password it said it changed it but when i tried to sign in it told me that i needed to enter the password and if not reset so it looped
    around and i tried again but nothing worked so im wondering if ill never be able to log in at all.
  4. Tom Morton-Simpson Win User

Hi,

That's understandable. I was hoping to speak to a real person to explain the situation. I know the mobile number which was attached to the account, the old passwords, accounts I've used that email address for and most other things they would need to prove
    that I'm the owner of the account.

A real person would hopefully be more sympathetic than a robot in this scenario. There's surely something I can do to prove I'm the owner?
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, there is nothing we can do to help you gain access to your account, if you are unable to meet the requirements for a password reset. A friendly reminder, that it's the user's responsibility to retain such information and also to not enter false
    information when signing up.

Best,

L
  6. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

Ive had the same thing happen except i created 2 accounts DiscordBlade and DiscordBlade1 but one day i got signed out but couldnt remember the password to my emails or to the profile and ive tried to recover my email but when i change my password it only
    does it for my profile not my email so i still cant sign in on my xbox because it wants to verify my account but i put in random answers that i cant remember and now i lost accounts with game and characters that i cant use again i hope somone reads this because
    its been 2 years and no one has helped me.
Thema:

locked hotmail account

1. locked hotmail account - Similar Threads - locked hotmail account

2. Why are locking for groups not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are locking for groups not working: I tried to join a group post and creating one and for some reason it all says locked or there was a problem can someone help me with this e3a1bcbd-20cd-4a21-9de4-87b7dec602e6
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dreamlight valley rift in time account locked still: Dreamlight valley rift in time purchased but only one daughter can play it why ebc74364-fbca-4be9-9e95-b91e4fb0cac8
  5. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  6. Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends: I have a hotmail account that has been in use since the mid 90's. This is tied into a 13 year old xbox account with an untold amount of purchased content. I had an issue a few months back that...
  7. Locked out hotmail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out hotmail: Basically ive had constant login attempts on hotmail password then went on Xbox seris x I entered passcode then unusually it asks for password tried my last four digits of number also...
  8. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  9. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  10. Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX: My son's XBOX account was connected to an old hotmail address. He only used this account to login to his XBOX, which caused the email account to be closed for lack of activity. The email itself...