Location of game saved forza 7 on PC

Discus and support Location of game saved forza 7 on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would like to know in which folder is the saved game of Forza 7 located on the PC platform? Thanks for the help! a076ece7-11d6-4472-abf7-1dfa1ea4e2f3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FelipeRodrigues4, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Location of game saved forza 7 on PC

I would like to know in which folder is the saved game of Forza 7 located on the PC platform? Thanks for the help!

:)

FelipeRodrigues4, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Jogo no PC

Good evening, I'm playing Forza 7 on the PC, but how do I start a new game. on Xbox I know how to delete the save but on PC I can not, could anyone help me. thank you

Ademar Hermida0, Aug 6, 2018
  3. RIPnDIP
    RIPnDIP Guest
    Windows 10 PC: The Forza Motorsports Servers could not be reached. Please try again later

Is the forza 7 server up for pc players? When I start the game on my pc I cant do anything online regarding forza 7 such as accessing messages or multiplayer saying "The Forza Motorsports Servers could not be reached. Please try again later." I am able to
    play gears of war 4, forza horizon 3 and killer instinct online with my pc without any issues. Only game giving me problems is forza 7.

Location of game saved forza 7 on PC [​IMG]

RIPnDIP, Aug 6, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

I dont know if FM7 have a offline save file, but you try find it in this path : ' C:\Users[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs '

SLB4EVERPT, Aug 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: