Local save data full

Discus and support Local save data full in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Perry5, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Local save data full

My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple of days. The internal storage is only 2.6% full and I have 1.6tb left on the external storage. Is there any way to address this?

:)

William Perry5, Mar 13, 2024
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Help

Try uninstalling, then go to settings storage clear local saved data, restart the console (full shut down) then reinstall
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

HELP PLZ

Local saved is a small storage space, if you having full storage in global you will need to delete a game not a saved data, because even you delete it, next time you run the game will download again that same data.
  4. Edwin Hubley Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

You CAN actually delete your save game data locally on your xbox and leave it in the cloud. Go to your games/apps section in dashboard and go to the game in question. There are options to delete the local save game data and save game data in the cloud. You
    can delete local data or delete local and cloud data.
  5. ManiacalSpark Win User

Unable to Clear Local Cache.

The notification "The Local Cache is almost full, acheivements, stats and leaderboards will not be saved" notification began appearing, to which I then attempted the list found in my OP, which none of them were successful at resolving the issue, not even
    a partial factory reset. The Local Cache is now full, and I receive the notification that it is full and that achievements, stats and leaderboard data will no longer be saved.

I am looking for a way besides a factory reset in which to clear the Local Cache so that I can continue playing my games offline.
  6. as intended mun Win User

Can I increase the space used for saved data on a game

No the local saves, it doesn't let me save enough data for the game for local game save.
Thema:

Local save data full

1. Local save data full - Similar Threads - Local save data

2. Overwrite cloud save data with local game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwrite cloud save data with local game data: My Dream Light Valley profile, which you're allowed only one game, was deleted in the cloud and I lost all game progress there. On my Xbox S, however, I still have my old profile and most of my...
  3. Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.: Hi, around five years ago I bought the Xbox One X and it was until yesterday that it was having problems. Two days ago, I tried to load into Grand Theft Auto 5 and a message popped up saying that...
  4. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  5. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  6. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  7. How can I get locally saved data on totally accurate battle simulator back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get locally saved data on totally accurate battle simulator back?: I had recently factory reset my Xbox to play on a newer version but when I downloaded a game called totally accurate battle simulator, the custom content I had did not save. It was saved locally...
  8. why did I lose all of my Fortnite data because I deleted my local save data/file even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did I lose all of my Fortnite data because I deleted my local save data/file even...: I have an Xbox series s which I use all of the time. And I wiped my local save data because I wanted to free up some storage. But it made me lose my entire Fortnite account data which I had 1800...
  9. Xbox One black screen after clear local save data reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One black screen after clear local save data reboot.: I was playing a new game, and a good while into it my Xbox One said that there was an issue with the save. It suggested I clear local save data; I thought it was fine, I have done it before. I...
  10. Clearing Local 360 Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clearing Local 360 Save Data: I just recently saw that while I was playing my game of Lego Star Wars: TCS, that it randomly signed me out of Xbox Live. I also understand that the Xbox One 360 emulator signs into my account to...