Local payment in Egypt

Discus and support Local payment in Egypt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to buy from the Egyptian store, specifically this game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ABDERAHMAN Mohamed, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Local payment in Egypt

When I tried to buy from the Egyptian store, specifically this game https://www.microsoft.com/en-eg/p/c...rl0?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Which costs 265 Egyptian pounds using my Visa. The transaction is rejected. I called the bank and they told me that Microsoft is transferring me to an international payment port, not a local one. Egyptian banks prohibit international purchases due to the dollar shortage. Previously, I used to buy without any problems, but after this update, I cannot buy anything from the Egyptian store, and this will affect all Microsoft Store users inside Egypt. Please return the internal payment because international purchases have restrictions in Egypt

:)

ABDERAHMAN Mohamed, Jan 12, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Local payment in Egypt

Egypt is not a supported Xbox region

attempting to bypass regional restrictions can result in account and hardware bans.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Local payment in Egypt

Hi ABDERAHMAN, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
  4. محمد عبد ال Win User

problem with payment on the Microsoft Store in the Egyptian Region

Perhaps Microsoft does not know that moving the payment gateway outside Egypt will cause a problem for users in Egypt because a month ago, payments were normally made to an Egyptian payment gateway address. There are many countries where Microsoft provides many local payment options, but this is a misunderstanding of the largest market in the Middle East
  5. محمد عبد ال Win User

problem with payment on the Microsoft Store in the Egyptian Region

This is a very disappointing reply and means that users in Egypt do not represent any value to Microsoft. Why doesn't Microsoft restore the local payment gateway inside Egypt? I think it is not a difficult matter because it was working normally before, but the payment gateway was changed to a destination outside Egypt. I do not understand your reply, nor do I understand the reason for what Microsoft did. Does this mean that we must abandon our devices and Microsoft services and move to alternative platforms? This is a loss for Microsoft because Egypt is the largest country in the Middle East
  6. ngocphi Win User

The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match, error help

That would be why

You need an Egypt payment method as the erorrs says

Egypt is only a pc expansion region

Not console
Thema:

Local payment in Egypt

1. Local payment in Egypt - Similar Threads - Local payment Egypt

2. play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles

in XBoX on Windows
    play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles: In my house there is 2 Xbox one consoles and 1 pc. I wish to play the same game multiplayer with the 2 Xbox consoles. I have Gamepass ultimate on my account. I am the only adult. I own the game...
  3. Ukrainian localization

in XBoX on Windows
    Ukrainian localization: Greetings, I know that the Ukrainian language is available on Xbox. But there are many mistakes in the translation. I don't know how to report this. 0e35fada-8a1c-488c-9c79-2cc79d34d40f
  4. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  5. All my local game captures have dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my local game captures have dissapeared: Just recently powered up my old xbox one to retrieve and back up the clips i locally had stored on there but when i had checked for captures there were none to be found, checked around in settings...
  6. All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared: All my screen recordings, except photos, disappeared from my xbox one console. I saved them locally and not online. How can i get them back and what is going on? 7920cd02-1881-4dd0-8f6a-17744584e76a
  7. PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options

in XBoX Accessibility
    PGA Tour 2K23 local guest options: You can import another profile from the same console as another player. But will this bring over their stats as well? Or does this only bring over their name? Also id there a way for a guest...
  8. Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series: Is Xbox split screen working after update to Fortnite today 3a69d581-243a-45c3-a402-8174b9aebd3c
  9. Add Local Payment To Buy PC Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Add Local Payment To Buy PC Game Pass: so dev there are so many indonesian people want to subscribe pc game pass. but most people in indonesian aren't using cc/db/paypal. so please add local payment like steam using dana, ubisoft store...
  10. Why Can't we use local currency as payment for gold memberships????????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't we use local currency as payment for gold memberships????????: I understand as a whole the Microsoft money is used primarily for games, add-on content, movies,etc..., but why can't i use it to renew my account it's there to be spent as a long time Xbox live...