Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

Discus and support Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anthony murace, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t show up nor does the amount of time it will take and after a few minutes of sitting on 0.00% it says installation stopped, I tested to see if I can download other games without a problem running a steady 120 mbps, I’ve tried restarting multiple times and nothings worked.

:)

Anthony murace, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Try power cycling the router, turning it off, removing it from the power socket, waiting 10-30 seconds, plugging it back in, and turning it on.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am sorry it wasn't fixed completely.

Are you using a LAN cable or transferring it via Wi-fi?

Have you tried to reset your router?
  4. Anthony murace Win User

Never mind it keeps stopping again, it repeats the same pattern of going up o.1% then dropping mbps then stopping.
  5. Anthony murace Win User

It’s actually working now, thanks so much, I just had to cancel installation and start again, thanks for the help mate
  6. Anthony murace Win User

Installation paused I mean not stopped.
Thema:

1. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working. - Similar Threads - Local network transfer

2. What is local network problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is local network problem?: Can someone tell me why every time I try connecting to a wireless Internet it says unplug the cable from the router And top it says local network problem who can help me fix this and it says I’m...
  3. Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...: Very weird issue, trying to remote play within my home network using the PC Xbox app (on Windows 11). Using the current version, and the Xbox is up to date. It’s giving me the error "Check your...
  4. Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play using Xbox PC app on Windows 11 doesn’t work on local network with Xbox Series...: Very weird issue, trying to remote play within my home network using the PC Xbox app (on Windows 11). Using the current version, and the Xbox is up to date. It’s giving me the error "Check your...
  5. Stream on local area networks from xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Stream on local area networks from xbox app: I would like to propose an idea. As a xbox console companion has stopped working for streaming on the lan. Why not enable the option to connect to the PC through the local network in the xbox app...
  6. I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network...: I cannot use 2 Xbox controllers at the same time during streaming on my local network (streaming to a Windows 10 PC from my Xbox Series X). 83dc1ac8-a859-4754-a946-4b2a1a6d1fe2
  7. Can I play local save games instead of the network ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play local save games instead of the network ones?: Some days ago we moved. We passed some days without internet and while getting a service, I played Final Fantasy on my XBOX One. It got reinstalled since I uninstalled it long ago. When getting...
  8. Xbox app & remote play issues on same, hard-wired local network

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app & remote play issues on same, hard-wired local network: Hi. I'd like to start off with a disclaimer - I've gone through the possible support pages/posts/articles surrounding remote play and none seem to have any effect on solving my problem. My Setup:...
  9. Regression - Xbox Remote Play constantly dropping connection to Xbox Series X on local network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regression - Xbox Remote Play constantly dropping connection to Xbox Series X on local network: Hi. For the past two weeks-ish I've been suffering from the Xbox App on my Win10 desktop no longer having a good experience with remote play on my Xbox Series X. Repro: Local hardwired ethernet...
  10. Transfer Xbox Game App over local network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Xbox Game App over local network: Hello, I am trying to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection with my wife. We are both Xbox Game Pass for PC subscribers, so that's not a problem. The only problem is the biggo download size -...