Lobby won’t find online Players

Discus and support Lobby won’t find online Players in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i’m in a lobby, and looking for online players to play with, the lobby will continuously search for players, but none will ever join. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killrofgiants, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Lobby won’t find online Players

When i’m in a lobby, and looking for online

players to play with, the lobby will continuously search for players, but none will ever join.

I know its not my wifi, because the games I play will still allow me join friends, and their lobby’s will actually find online players to play against.

This happens in both call of duty, and destiny 2

This problem happens in both Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, and destiny 2, and i dont know if its a mistake that Xbox Live made on my subscription purchise, or what...

I have allready.....

paid for an xbox live subscription.

Set my content restrictions to adult.

Set my fireteam preferance to public.(on destiny.)

:)

Killrofgiants, Oct 11, 2020
  2. PredzyXBL Win User

Players online/in game lobby

I too wish they had a player counter so you can see the player flow for the game and gamemodes.
  3. JONO THE SNIPER Win User

Players online but no lobbies found.

i found that if i had no clan tag people stay more
  4. NovaMors Win User

Lag in Modern Warfare

it could be due to high volumes of players currently online and the new update being downloaded by everyone. you can try clearing your alternate mac address this may help, you will find it in network settings-advanced settings-alternate mac address-clear.
    This is not how Call of Duty lobbies work, how does an ambassador not know how online multiplayer lobbies work?
  5. VernierSlake Win User

Waiting for other players to join my game. Where does xbox find those players?

There isn't a search list. When you do a matchmaking search the game goes looking for lobbies that have open slots and then dumps you into the first one it can (according to your search parameters). If it can't find a lobby to dump you in or it can find
    lobbies but can't get you into them then it creates a new lobby for you and adds players who are also doing a matchmaking search at the time or in some cases merges it with another lobby that needs players (COD does this).
  6. iAshHD Win User

If you had control over next online DLC

At the top of the list (aside from obvious fixes) would be the addition of special lobbies.

Looking at the online menu, as soon as you click 'Find Session' you are them prompted with the following options;

Classic Lobby (Current style free mode) Passive Lobby (Absolutely no player on player killing) Custom Lobby (Think GTA IV style) & Speciality Lobby. You could then choose to join, host or initiate a private lobby within any of these
    choices.

A Speciality Lobby would be based off of a Classic Lobby (GTA V as it is now) with a twist, as you could join a match with Marshal Law enforced, with a night-time curfew, with a no-fly zone across the entire skyline, with aggressive
    civilians that attack you or even with every player able to run and jump with little gravity and double health.

It would mix it up a little, that's for sure. I think it'd be cool, anyway.
Thema:

Lobby won’t find online Players

1. Lobby won’t find online Players - Similar Threads - Lobby won’t find

2. Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC: A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game that includes multiplayer, I can not join...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  5. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  6. Lobby simulation right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lobby simulation right now: For the past two days lobby simulation is a massive issue! More so for survivors but wow! I'll go through 3 or 4 attempts before getting a match and thats even playing as family. Many are writing...
  7. Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service: I have not been able to connect to Halo Infinite multiplayer since release, I attempted to use Steam and the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and both give me the same error, Contacted 343 Industries in the...
  8. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  9. Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....

in XboX Insiders
    Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....: Pretty much the title. Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined. Don't know how to fix it. submitted by /u/DJ_JAZZY_JOSH [link] [comments]
  10. Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...: I was playing black ops 2 and yeah a modded unlocked everything and it blows I'm trynna do the EEs and I wanted to get the achievements legit. Is there any fix? Can I contact Xbox ?...