Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

Discus and support Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john harris2, Jun 14, 2023.

1. john harris2
    john harris2 Guest

Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"...

Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing. XBox has recent updates.

:)

john harris2, Jun 14, 2023
  2. john harris2 Win User

Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing.

Thanks Ron, I got it to work. 1-2 did not fixed, solutions #3 uninstall, reinstall worked!
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button" screen. We have pressed all the buttons and nothing happens. Rebooted Xbox and still nothing.

Hi, John. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Subnautica, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Nickmasterluke Win User

Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art

The concept art of Subnautica,Halo and Hollow Knight.

From Subnautica and Hollow Knight these concept art are being used for their new games :below zero and silksong.
  5. Francia J. Win User

subnautica below zero

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking the error code, according to Xbox support: "This may mean that we’re having trouble checking usage rights, or that the game is no longer in the Game Pass catalog."

I can confirm that Subnautica: Below Zero is no longer on the Xbox game pass library and you've mentioned that you played the game when it was on the game pass. Just a friendly reminder though that if you don't own the game and you were able to play the game through the game pass, once it was removed even if it's still installed on your end, it will no longer be playable.
  6. arvinasturauskas Win User

Subnautica Below Zero

Its confirmed that Subnautica : Below Zero will not be coming out to Game Pass at launch, although it might come out in a month or two but its not confirmed just yet the exact time.
Thema:

1. Loaded Subnautica Below Zero on new XBox Series X. Game is stuck on a "press menu button"... - Similar Threads - Loaded Subnautica Below

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  4. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. Xbox wont turn on or load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on or load: My xbox just recently crashed while mid game. Now I can't even get it to load the home screen download anything or it takes to long to respond and crashes.. I've tried disconnected everything...
  7. my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is...: my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is disabled.please check your mircosoft account settings b6a3d664-f609-4eed-a791-abd29e3020b4
  8. Subnautica crashing on save load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica crashing on save load: Ever since the big Subnautica update last week, I can't load my saved game. It is available and the loading happens right up until the end when it crashes back to the xbox home screen. I can start...
  9. Subnautica game load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica game load up: I bought subnautica the disk and have played it for over a month. As of 4/7/19 the game wont load up. When you start up the game it shows the artist conception and wont go any further. Is it...
  10. Subnautica won't load / play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica won't load / play: Newly bought and download Subnautica on Xbox one, will get to the main screen where it says "play, options" and it won't let me choose anything. Please help. Thanks...