LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...

Discus and support LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes and keeps coming up as game error or disc not recognised... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joanna Gudz, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Joanna Gudz
    Joanna Gudz Guest

LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...

LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes and keeps coming up as game error or disc not recognised please help !!!

:)

Joanna Gudz, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Zdènek Zeman Win User

LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes and keeps coming up as game error or disc not recognised please help !!!

Anche io ho lo stesso problema e non si risolve
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard back from you for 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We will not monitor this thread in the future, so if you need more help, double-click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

respectfully

Leonardo_Y
  4. Connor Steele1 Win User

I have exactly the same issue, did this ever get fixed for you! I love the game and just can’t play it
  5. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox Forum.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with League Managers Association 2007 on your Xbox 360. This error message usually indicates that there is an issue with the disc itself or with the Xbox 360's disc drive.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Clean the disc: Use a soft, clean cloth to gently wipe the disc from the center to the outer edge. Avoid using abrasive materials or circular motions, as this can cause scratches.

2. Clear the cache: Go to the System Settings menu on your Xbox 360, select Storage, and then select your hard drive. From there, select Games and Apps, find LMA Manager 2007, and then select Clear Cache.

3. Try a different Xbox 360: If you have access to another Xbox 360 console, try playing the game on that console to see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  6. JJ2K Win User

Xbox 360 Request-a-Bargain.

The best football management game is lma 2007 but the last one to come out was football manager 2008.
Thema:

1. LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes... - Similar Threads - LMA manager 2007

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  6. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  7. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  8. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  9. Please add LMA Manager 2007 to backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add LMA Manager 2007 to backwards compatibility: Please create a new LMA Manager far better than Football Manager 3d67647d-1fad-4eb1-9ce8-ff98799219a5
  10. LMA Manager on backwards compatibility list please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LMA Manager on backwards compatibility list please: i would love for xbox 360s lma manager to be added to the backwards compatibility list i know alot of others who support the idea and i feel as there are no current football manager games on xbox...