Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics

Discus and support Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When streaming directly from my console, if I and a couch co-op player both have controllers, headsets, and mics, will both our voices be broadcast to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MicroLaraCroft, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics

When streaming directly from my console, if I and a couch co-op player both have controllers, headsets, and mics, will both our voices be broadcast to a twitch stream?

:)

MicroLaraCroft, Jul 27, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, MicroLaraCroft. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Twitch will only capture audio for the microphone that belongs to the player that logged into twitch/the player that started Twitch. As only one account can be logged in at a time, that is the one the sound will stem from. You can capture audio from party chats, but only when people are playing on different consoles than you.

I think Mixer had the functionality to capture the audio of two mics at the same time from co-op, but as far as I know, Twitch does not work with a setup like this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  4. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I have to say another thing: the two Xbox Series X controller works perfectly on my friend's Xbox Series X, so it must be something with my console. I reported this problem tough.
  5. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  6. DestinJones Win User

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
Thema:

1. Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics - Similar Threads - Livestream Series controller

2. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...
  3. Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab: I know RetroArch or emulators in general are a rocky area in the TOS of xbox but I found I was able to start my stream while in dev mode. Before I do this normally for long periods of time I...
  4. Xbox series X livestream audio bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X livestream audio bug: So I’ve recently begun trying to stream from my Xbox series X with a RIG 700HX headset. The picture is crystal clear with no lag, but my audio is laggy and makes a weird crackling noise. This only...
  5. For the Xbox 20th Anniversary livestream

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox 20th Anniversary livestream: Because I had an important thing to do in the morning on Monday, and when I miss out on the Xbox 20th Anniversary Celebration Livestream on YouTube, will it be rewatchable after it premiered on...
  6. Can't access Xbox fanfest livestream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't access Xbox fanfest livestream: Hey, I was trying the livestream link for Xbox Fanfest and I'm getting an error that says: HTTP header is larger than 10240 bytes. How can I fix this? dd597973-de53-4d8c-9681-b9588ea4dcee
  7. Livestream Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream Twitch: I would like to know how I can show the audio of my party in the stream, in my lives, there is no audio from the COD players, or from my friends at the party, how do I get their audio out on the...
  8. Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?: So i have been recently trying to stream game play on twitch via my xbox one. I have checked and rechecked all my settings, but I still cant manage to get my GAME CHAT to be heard on my stream....
  9. Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD): Hi, I´ve been streaming on fortnite for a while now, and ive always have had this problem, the game chat is not being broadcasted, i was another thread of the same problem but i think it hasnt...
  10. Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer livestream promotional Sea of Thieves item.: I watched the mixer stream from 5th february, i haven't got my onyx compass in 2 weeks, but after that i forgot about it. Today i rememberd about it, i checked everything my e-mail , in game...