LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games.

Discus and support LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b8of7msaogbtzdoociafm/DUMP-PSU.zip?rlkey=o2yinmycczs799rf21tmedjzg&dl=0 Attached DMP files from last 4 BSOD's. MB: msi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juan H51, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Juan H51
    Juan H51 Guest

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b8of...-PSU.zip?rlkey=o2yinmycczs799rf21tmedjzg&dl=0

Attached DMP files from last 4 BSOD's.

MB: msi b450m-a pro
    CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x
    GPU RXT 3060 12GB ASUS
    16GB RAM 2X8GB 2400MHZ HyperX
    800W NETWAY PSU (PCbox brand)
    2x SAMSUNG EVO HDD 1TB, 1x HDD KINGSTON 500GB
    W10

Problem: Crashes BSOD's only happen during gaming with newer titles. PC ( new CPU, GPU AND PSU) is 2 months old, no problems prior. Went from a AMD GPU to a NVIDIA GPU, used DDU to make a clean install from drivers. No other performance issues / crashes.

CPU /GPU temp doesn't go over 70ºC when 100% usage. No overclocking setups / other changes.

Tried: Scanning drives for corrupted data, windows memory diagnostic, memtest86, /scan /restorehealth, checking drivers, updating gpu drivers, Reinstalled AMD chipset drivers, stress test with FurMark.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Juan H51, Dec 27, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

It's recommended to install the drivers from your motherboard manufacturer to ensure you have the most appropriate drivers for your hardware. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Juan H51 Win User

I updated the BIOS last month, when I changed the CPU, from a Ryzen 5 2600 to Ryzen 9 5900, so it has the last update.
  4. Juan H51 Win User

I'll try resetting BIOS settings.

Is there any difference of installing chipset drivers from AMD website instead of MSI website? I guess they are the same. Thank you.
  5. Juan H51 Win User

Hi Kyle,

The code is 0x00000124,

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
    A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
    source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
    nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error condition. Try !errrec Address of the nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure to get more details.

0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

Thank you for replying.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Juan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What stop code is displayed on the BSOD? This will help identify the issue. Provide a photo of the BSOD if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. LiveKernelEvent 124- BSOD's with games. - Similar Threads - LiveKernelEvent 124 BSOD's

2. XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Wireless Wifi Adapter Driver (BSOD) mt7612US.sys: Since I installed the wireless adapter I have had Blue Screens and the offending file is mt7612US.sys Is there a fix to this? 532fc239-73e1-43c6-88e1-5dc0ac7f4e88
  3. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  4. Driver Timeouts And LiveKernelEvent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Driver Timeouts And LiveKernelEvent: Hello, I have been having drivertimeouts for some time and have been able to find "workarounds" for some duration, I used to have "Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully...
  5. Microsoft solitary collection and xbox live have error 124 & Not connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft solitary collection and xbox live have error 124 & Not connecting to wifi: How do I fix error 124 for Microsoft solitary Collection and xbox live. no internet connection? 265d44bd-2f8c-4b58-8631-d9de6f2b264f
  6. error code 124 on smartphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    error code 124 on smartphone: I use a smartphone with android OS. I've downloaded the latest version (3/20/2019) of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I am unable to use it to play & getting error code 124. Sometime error...
  7. Error 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 124: I regularly experience problems when using the Solitaire game for Android. The game usually loads (but not always). After loading, and the game is logging in to my profile from Xbox(I think), the...
  8. error 101 and 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 101 and 124: I have error 101 whenever I start game. I have uninstalled and installed again, but error remains 92e5f4a4-4ec8-4811-bef4-0ed684de0b31
  9. Microsoft Solitaire error code 124

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire error code 124: Also have the same problem as everyone else. It is not a firewall issue as I have had a Norton agent remotely connect to my computer to check everything. Have cleared caches, reset my account,...
  10. Can't run Solitair. Errors: 101, 124, 121003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Solitair. Errors: 101, 124, 121003: On running Solitair I get the 101 error every time. If I choose "Play offline" - I get 121003 error. In this state it allows me to play ONLY random desks and it's unacceptable since I paid for the...