Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...

Discus and support Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, slowly but surely I become desperate with using Live TV on Xbox one. I have the following problems: Everytime I startup xbox, it also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Docu_822, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Docu_822
    Docu_822 Guest

Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...

Hi,

slowly but surely I become desperate with using Live TV on Xbox one.

I have the following problems:

1. Everytime I startup xbox, it also automatically switches on the TV, but not the sat receiver.
    2. Same for turning off the xbox with "xbox shutdown"-command. Sat receiver stays on after that.
    3. If I switch the receiver on via its remote AFTER the Xbox, I only get a black screen in the TV app. I have to switch on the receiver manually BEFORE I startup the xbox or I have to pull out the HDMI cable, which connects sat receiver and xbox and plug it
      in again in order to get a TV signal within the app.
    4. Its very difficult for the box to get voice commands right. In Germany, we have a lot of unisounus TV channel names. I. e.: ARD (non-HD) ARD HD, ARD infokanal, ARD festival, ZDF, ZDF infokanal, ZDF HD and so on and so forth. The box cant get the voice command
      "Watch ARD HD" properly. It always understands something French... Once it worked
    5. I can control the xbox with voice commands. Everything works. Even the volume control of the TV. BUT I can't use Live-TV to switch channels. IF the xbox understands the voice commands properly (i.e. 'Watch WDR HD") nothing happens. Xbox support already
      told me that for proper channel switching the box has to "see" the channel at least once.

I tried it for the channel "ARD HD" and it worked once. But only once (also due to improper understanding of the channel). I have been trying other channels like easy-to -understand "RTL" but it havn't been working for that channel until know, although the
      voice command was understood properly AND I visited the channel in advance.
    I'm using a Technisat DigiCorder HD SD2 plus with 160 GB HDD.

Model number is 0100-4720 (Although with that number you can't find any Technisat sat receivers within the Xbox Settings).

For setting up the receiver correctly, I used the xbox built-in help menu, where the xbox sends signals to the receiver to find out, which receiver it is.

Somewhere within the settings you have to select which TV-carrier you are using. There I can choose between

• Astra 19.2 all programms
    • Astra 19.2
    • HD+
    • some other stuff I can't remember right
    I selected Astra 19.2. However, I don't know if thats correct, either.

Has anybody else such problems with a German sat receiver or can help me out with those things??

I really would appreciate to use voice commands for watching TV. Otherwise I bought kinect in vain.

Because were else is it properly usable? Kinect Sports and Xbox fitness???

If yes, I think have to do a lot of sports in front of the sensor to get a bit of value for my money :/

:)

Docu_822, Nov 1, 2015
  2. xXxBANE83xXx
    xXxBANE83xXx Guest
    Sky Germany missing channels on one Guide

Hi,

on One Guide Sky Germany on Astra we missing SAT.1 Gold HD, Sky Cinema +24 HD, A&E, Jukebox and Deluxe Music HD.

Deluxe Music HD is in the list but it is Jukebox please update this thanks

xXxBANE83xXx, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Dragotix
    Dragotix Guest
    SAT>IP Support

Is there a OneGuide SAT>IP support planned? Sat<IP is the feature for inhouse broatcast for sat signals over Ethernet (Powerlan) or WLAN. Since you not support with a DVB-S2 Tuner i hope you will maybe support SAT>IP since this would be much easier since
    there is a SDK for Windows out from ASTRA.

I realy hpe there can be this implemented since DLNA isnt the best way to watch Television. And its the future for SAT TV.

Dragotix, Nov 1, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: