Live sign up isn't available

Discus and support Live sign up isn't available in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have for the last 5 days been trying to convert miss 9's offline account into a live account. We had an xbox360 which died and we bought a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nevyn68-D9DD587D-EABE-47B3-A31F-DB42E9F616BB, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Live sign up isn't available

I have for the last 5 days been trying to convert miss 9's offline account into a live account.

We had an xbox360 which died and we bought a new xbox360. After transferring all the user data to the new 360 Minecraft will not let her play as it says she needs a live account.

I go through all the processes of creating who she is (hotmail account) and proving who I am (Hotmail account and credit card info) and at the very end it starts to create the account but fails with the following error.

"Live sign up isn't available. Please try again later" or some such.

I can't seem to find any real information on how to solve this issue. I have found that this issue has been going on for months.

I have cleared the cache.

I have unplugged all cables.

I have restarted the xbox.

The network connection is perfectly fine. All updates worked after first startup.

I am at the end of my patience. Miss 9 wants to play her world in Minecraft and it shouldn't be this hard to change her account.

So what if anything is Microsoft doing about this issue? As there are lots more people in the same boat miss 9 and I are in.

I am happy to give more information if needed.

:)

Nevyn68-D9DD587D-EABE-47B3-A31F-DB42E9F616BB, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Connecting to Xbox live for 1st time

Keep getting Sorry,Xbox live sign up isn't available right now. Try again later 8007065B Help!!!

TakeoutFoil1314, Dec 28, 2014
  3. cant connect to xbox live

I cant enter my code 3 months prepaid for xbox 360 live and when I sign up it says sorry, xbox live sign up isn't available right now try again later

CarriedRapier2, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Live sign up isn't available

So basically then no one has a fix for this issue.

Typical Microcrap staff.

Create problems upon problems with no way to fix or sort them out.

Miss 9 has had enough. She just wants to throw her new xbox at the nearest microcrap employee.

It certainly wouldn't hurt the worlds IQ level if one of them got eradicated.

Nevyn68-D9DD587D-EABE-47B3-A31F-DB42E9F616BB, Jan 2, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Live sign up isn't available