Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again.

Discus and support Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning I started up my xbox. It did sign me in as I see my picture and gamer score up in the right hand corner, but all of the tiles under the My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CCIEChad, Jan 18, 2017.

1. CCIEChad
    CCIEChad Guest

Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again.

This morning I started up my xbox. It did sign me in as I see my picture and gamer score up in the right hand corner, but all of the tiles under the My games and apps never filled in. So I tried to start Netflix and it just sat there for a minute then went
    back to the dash. So I figured I'd report a problem but of course that doesn't work. Bringing up the what do you want to do menu works and you can move the cursor to the report a problem but pressing on it does nothing except do the animation that shows the
    report a problem being selected. I tried clicking on it about 100 times but its completely useless. I've said this before the report a problem button should always work. Whats the point if you cant use it to report a problem.

:)

CCIEChad, Jan 18, 2017
  2. Xbox Live and Netflix

While watching shows on Netflix, a message pops up that I've been disconnected from xbox live. I am then signed out of Netflix and when I go back to the home screen, I am immediately signed back into Xbox live again. I have tried clearing the system cache
    and also deleting then reinstalling Netflix, but the problem keeps recurring. Any suggestions?

PapaBear120679, Jan 18, 2017
  3. Constant disconnections, don't know what to do about it.

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. I am perfectly able to sign in to live, but every time I transition from the dash to a game, I get signed out. Inside the game, I have to sign in again, which works. I can then play the game without a problem. If I transition
    back to the dash, I get signed out again. Same thing happens when I open an app, like Netflix. The moment it launches, I get signed out and have to sign in again. Once I do that, Netflix app starts and runs without a problem. It is mostly annoying and only
    appeared since a few days.

Since it is clearly tied with transitioning in and out of the dash, I am sure it is not a network issue (I am on a wired connection anyway).

Tjaf-FEED90B9-902A-43F8-802F-EBA9AF338CC9, Jan 18, 2017
  4. CCIEChad
    CCIEChad Guest

The store is also broken. It just sits there like netflix but instead of eventually just coming back to the dash it just sits there forever. Same thing the useless report a problem option is useless but in a new way. The cursor just sits on the close button
    and cannot be moved when you bring up the what do you want to do menu.(Even better now it can't be turned off from the controller or report a problem) Also now there is no way to go back to the dash as the X1 also ignores the X button to go back. Rebooted
    the box by hand and it comes back on but outputs no picture(and the only button that works is the X which brings up the what do you want to do menu which wont let you move the cursor. Rebooted again(this time by pulling the power cable by hand and its a typical
    MS problem something mysteriously doesn't work and somehow multiple reboots fixes it(you guys should check out how Linux works. I've been using it for years and it never has any of the "wierdness" MS based OS'es have always had)

CCIEChad, Jan 18, 2017
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there CCIEChad.

To clarify, when you power cycled your console a second time it began working normally for you? Are you have any other issues now or has it all cleared up for you? Keep us in the loop so that we can best help out if needed.

Mister Maka, Jan 19, 2017
  6. CCIEChad
    CCIEChad Guest
    Working now after the power cycle but still coming up weird like that on a cold boot seems strange.

CCIEChad, Oct 31, 2018
  7. CCIEChad Win User

Hey there .

To clarify, when you power cycled your console a second time it began working normally for you? Are you have any other issues now or has it all cleared up for you? Keep us in the loop so that we can best help out if needed.
    Working now after the power cycle but still coming up weird like that on a cold boot seems strange.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there CCIEChad.

9. CCIEChad Win User

The store is also broken. It just sits there like netflix but instead of eventually just coming back to the dash it just sits there forever. Same thing the useless report a problem option is useless but in a new way. The cursor just sits on the close button
    and cannot be moved when you bring up the what do you want to do menu.(Even better now it can't be turned off from the controller or report a problem) Also now there is no way to go back to the dash as the X1 also ignores the X button to go back. Rebooted
    the box by hand and it comes back on but outputs no picture(and the only button that works is the X which brings up the what do you want to do menu which wont let you move the cursor. Rebooted again(this time by pulling the power cable by hand and its a typical
    MS problem something mysteriously doesn't work and somehow multiple reboots fixes it(you guys should check out how Linux works. I've been using it for years and it never has any of the "wierdness" MS based OS'es have always had)
  10. WITCHER IlI Win User

Color and contrast plummet in games and apps.

Again, the picture on the dash and other games is perfect. In Witcher 3, it goes bright and grey. In Netflix, loads up great, then goes bright and grey. And this just started.
  11. DefoliateAuto Win User

Xbox live

NETFLIX IS WORKING it appears... for now... the live is back up and running netflix and apps and all on my end. hopefully im not speaking too soon. I will report again if/when it shuts down.
Thema:

1. Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again. - Similar Threads - Live messed again

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. xbox live family sharing is messed up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox live family sharing is messed up: As far as playing on a single account xbox hasn’t given me any major problems but with a family in xbox and multiple accounts there are multiple problems. The main problem is sharing xbox gold...
  7. Xbox Live reporting system is a mess and needs to be more streamlined!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live reporting system is a mess and needs to be more streamlined!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Live/Microsoft Account Age Mess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live/Microsoft Account Age Mess: I am trying to pick a custom gamerpic for my Xbox Live profile and it won't let me... because i'm not old enough??? I looked it up and what I have found says I need to be over 18 AND have an...
  9. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess: I would like to rant a bit so if you don't want to hear it, leave now. The current status of Xbox Live is absolutely terrible. I finally have come to this conclusion after attempting to play some...
  10. what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ?: Everything from the web site not loading profiles and not showing your info when you post , to the Xbox one being *** up big time from friends lists not showing no access to profiles , no activity...