Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus

Discus and support Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why cant i buy 12 months Gold? i only see one and three months. one and thrre month passes are rip offs seems like your taking advamtage of people... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FIRESTORM2, Sep 1, 2020.

1. FIRESTORM2
    FIRESTORM2 Guest

Why cant i buy 12 months Gold?

i only see one and three months.

one and thrre month passes are rip offs

seems like your taking advamtage of people duting the chinese virus?

:)

FIRESTORM2, Sep 1, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

the 12 and 6 month options were removed off the store fo unknown reasons for everyone worldwide, you can still get prepaid 12 month cards from retailers and use them.
  3. RiposaurusRex Win User

Live Gold Is A Rip Off!

You can refer to this list to see that your region is not yet supported by Xbox at this time, but may be added at a later date.
    www.xbox.com/.../countries
  4. WPAK Win User

Live Gold Is A Rip Off!

@Sicktripper NL if you are from/in the Netherlands then you should be able to buy Gold without any problems, since Xbox Live is fully supported in the Netherlands.

The problem SkazDime got is that he/she is in a unsupported xbox live country and there are apparantly unsupported ways to get xbox live, but due to the physical region it may result in issues downloading/buying content digitally.
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Xbox One died

Rip this virus taking out all the loved ones
  6. OG Pooh Win User

Paramount movies

Their one-off Gold subscription is a rip-off.
Thema:

1. Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus - Similar Threads - Live Gold rip

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off today earlier i went to my local walmart and bought an xbox live card it said the code was used so i returned to the walmart asking for a...
  10. Live Gold Is A Rip Off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Is A Rip Off!: Feeling ripped off by Microsoft! Bought a Live Gold membership, but can't buy games, rent movies or purchase anything through Xbox because Guam is not included in the billing drop-down...