Live Gold - Free game but i paid

Discus and support Live Gold - Free game but i paid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, im Marcelo there is a free game whit live gold. (MX vs ATV Reflex) i click in this. but I received debit on credit card. Order number... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcelo Cavaco, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Live Gold - Free game but i paid

hi,

im Marcelo

there is a free game whit live gold. (MX vs ATV Reflex)

i click in this.

but I received debit on credit card.

Order number 567453558012780701 (04/10/2016)

i want cancel this order

how i do this?

tkx

:)

Marcelo Cavaco, Oct 4, 2016
  2. Dumber7
    Dumber7 Guest
    Can't use rocket league from gold free games

Well I got rocket league in the xbox live gold free games, then my live gold subscription ran out, so I bought a pre-paid 12 month live gold card but now rocket league won't work. The worst part is the support says I have to buy it or wait for it to be in
    the Xbox live gold free games again. What do I do?!?!!?!?

Dumber7, Oct 4, 2016
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    COD MW3

yeah but you only have the free silver LIVE you need a paid gold LIVE account to play any games online.

davemcfly85, Oct 4, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

According to the forums, you're not a Gold subscriber, a requisite for getting the game for free, which would be why the system billed you for the game.

All purchases are stated to be final without a cooldown period or refunds, but to enquire about one you need to speak with phone/chat support, which you can do here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select either 'chat with Xbox support' or the phone option.

Unfortunately refunds are not something we are able to assist with on the forums.

maxen, Oct 4, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: