Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details

Discus and support Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently purchased the xbx live gold 3 month offer in which i get 3 months free within 10 days mailed to me. now the offer note in bottom says that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Basit Rafiq, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Basit Rafiq
    Basit Rafiq Guest

i recently purchased the xbx live gold 3 month offer in which i get 3 months free within 10 days mailed to me.

now the offer note in bottom says that i have to redeem that emailed code within 31 august 2018. but does the same apply to the code i received already by purchasing the subscription?

i have not yet redeemed the code that i have received already and i want to know whether that time limit of 31 agst applies on that code as well or just the second code that i will receive within 10 days?

second question if i apply the 2nd code first and then time passes and after 3 months will the first code for 3 months still be active? so that i can use it as i like

third possibility : if i redeem the first key then after lets say 1 month i use the 2nd code as well before the deadline of 31agst will my gold subs continue?

:)

Basit Rafiq, Jun 15, 2018
  2. Endy96
    Endy96 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold 3 months plus another 3 montgs free

From 15th of January the promotion when you buy 3 months of gold membership and get 3 months of gold free is up. So I want to ask is this promotion region restricted? do I get 3 months free if I buy 3 month gold subscription? I live in Czech republic

Endy96, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Basit Rafiq
    Basit Rafiq Guest
    xbox live gold 3 month get 3 month free offer

i bought the 3 month subs during the e3 sale and in the note it says that the code must be used by 31st august. but i want to know which code?

the one i will receive in the mail or the one that i bought by paying 25$. thing is i have not used the first code and i am still waiting for the 2nd 3 month code but i dont know whether the limit of time applies to both of them or the 2nd one only?

meaning can i hold on to the first code and not use it and use the 2nd code first before 31 august and then maybe use the first one when i like

Basit Rafiq, Jun 15, 2018
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Corona virus

Hi, no at the moment there doesn't seem to be a free XBOX Live Gold. But let's face it, you can also buy 1 EUR or other offers e.g. 3 months + 3 months Gamepass Ultimate on Amazon. There are also free games here and there
  5. Ryno Jnr Win User

Not received Free 3 months Xbox Live Gold Promotion code

Hey there ! Thanks for reaching out to us.

In regards to this promotion of buying 3 months of Xbox Live Gold then receiving 3 months at a later date, were there any specific instructions in the terms of conditions for this offer? Do you recall a specific time frame on when you would receive these
    3 months of Xbox Live Gold?

Also, do you happen to recall the name of this promotion?

Be sure to keep us posted!
    that was the promo... Buy 3 months Xbox Live Gold then get 3 months extra for free... But i haven't received any codes... even after my subscription i bought expired last week!!
  6. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

Xbox.com Promo Offer - 6Months Gold = £6

The offer i am seeing on the site is buy 3 months gold and receive 1 month free.
  7. Harrissment Win User

Will I get the Day One Edition or a normal edition when it releases in 2014? (I live in the Netherlands)

Will uk get 3 free months xbox live gold?
  8. Vdeathrow93 Win User

About Xbox360 gold free month trial..

The only way to get that offer again is to create a brand new account and accept the free 1 month of gold. Welcome and best of luck!

EDIT: @jemarari You are somewhat incorrect. Since he did not use any of the free 1 month gold trails, then he still has all 3 to use. So, he can get a free month on 3 different accounts still.
Thema:

1. Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details - Similar Threads - Live Gold month

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  5. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  6. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  7. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  8. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  9. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  10. Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...: This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox store directly, I get an email receipt. This...