Live cant downlond (profile)

Discus and support Live cant downlond (profile) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; iwhen I downlond it just take so long and my xbox turned off. any help? 8c677072-e2f0-407e-82eb-134c69894e8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brother Wolfy, May 24, 2014.

1. Live cant downlond (profile)

iwhen I downlond it just take so long and my xbox turned off. any help?

:)

Brother Wolfy, May 24, 2014
  2. darkbay
    darkbay Guest
    i got the same thing

my xbox live is gone now i wait all this time for them to fix it it will not let me downlond me profile it say error 80151103 im pissed now

darkbay, May 24, 2014
  3. ndroo
    ndroo Guest
    Guitar Hero World Tour: Play and Help

to be able to play with my gf does she need her own live profile and gold membership? cant we play 2 player with 1 signed in + guest?

ndroo, May 24, 2014
  4. Live cant downlond (profile)

I get this problem all the time transferring my account.

If you turn your internet router off for 30 seconds and then turn it back on it should be work faster.

xW3lSHxPH03NIX, May 24, 2014
  5. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    If you are still not sorted i thought i'd let you know there has been and is a service alert about this issue, so hang tight.

KALEEF, May 24, 2014
  6. ok tthx i well try when its fixed

Brother Wolfy, May 25, 2014
  7. gamerz68
    gamerz68 Guest
    Sorry for any inconvenience but there is currently an
    Xbox Live Service Alert
    meaning the Xbox Team are aware of the issue and are trying their best to fix it. So keep checking the
    Service Update and it will be fixed shortly.

Wish You Luck!

gamerz68, May 25, 2014
  8. Live cant downlond (profile)

it says up but i cant get in

Brother Wolfy, Oct 31, 2018
  9. KALEEF Win User

If you are still not sorted i thought i'd let you know there has been and is a service alert about this issue, so hang tight.
  10. xW3lSHxPH03NIX Win User

I get this problem all the time transferring my account.

If you turn your internet router off for 30 seconds and then turn it back on it should be work faster.
  11. Brother Wolfy Win User

ok tthx i well try when its fixed
  12. gamerz68 Win User

Sorry for any inconvenience but there is currently an
    Xbox Live Service Alert
    meaning the Xbox Team are aware of the issue and are trying their best to fix it. So keep checking the
    Service Update and it will be fixed shortly.

Wish You Luck!
  13. Brother Wolfy Win User

it says up but i cant get in
Thema:

1. Live cant downlond (profile) - Similar Threads - Live cant downlond

2. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  3. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  4. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  5. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  6. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  7. i cant sign in in xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in in xbox live: so i have 2 xbox live account one of them works but i need to use the other and whenever i sign in to it the site just redirects me and log out automatically i tried to delete browser data and...
  8. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  9. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  10. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...