live accounts got the wrong age.

Discus and support live accounts got the wrong age. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically the age on my xbox live account is wrong. I got the console when it came out and had live on the old xbox which didnt ask for your d.o.b... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ponciask8er, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Ponciask8er
    Ponciask8er Guest

Basically the age on my xbox live account is wrong. I got the console when it came out and had live on the old xbox which didnt ask for your d.o.b carried over and had gold ever since. But because ea games uses your live account age it says im too young
    to play online. My live account is an adult admin account? I want to see what d.o.b they have for me and to change it because I don't want all my gamescore to go. Has anybody else had this problem?

:)

Ponciask8er, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Contact info problem

well i just got nhl 11 and tried to play online but it said i was too young. apparently when i set up my live account i set my birth date wrong. How can i change my age to make it my actual age (how do i access this)

INSSAN3 BULLETZ, Jan 7, 2014
  3. rob and josh
    rob and josh Guest
    wrong age on xbox live

hi guys, i entered the wrong age for my son when i set up his xbox live account and now he is unable to play certain games online. is there any way of changint the age on his account?? cheers.

rob and josh, Jan 7, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You can't once set the age of an account can never be changed till it reaches the age of maturity

So if you set it at the latest possible if I remember correctly that was 1999 or 2 something you will have to wait till it reaches 18

If it has reached the age of maturity it will have promote child account to adult account under account management

Changing the email nor the age of an windows live I'd will change this

ngocphi, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: