Live account suspended need to pay but im a techno phobe and dont have a clue

Discus and support Live account suspended need to pay but im a techno phobe and dont have a clue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my live accounts been suspended i need to pay but its sent me on here but it wont let me delete old payment methord and use new card details... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamoLFC96, Mar 2, 2016.

1. DamoLFC96
    DamoLFC96 Guest

Hello my live accounts been suspended i need to pay but its sent me on here but it wont let me delete old payment methord and use new card details cheers

:)

DamoLFC96, Mar 2, 2016
  2. Xbox live

my xbox live was suspended for a missed pay so i did pay today and it even shows on my billing history but it still wont let me connect to my xbox live account i dont know why. What should i do ?

EvilyCesaroni, Mar 2, 2016
  3. suspended because of pay pal

I've had my friends pay pal account on my xbox live account for a while but out of know xbox suspends me i dont no why im suspended but can someone help

DTGxIllusions, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Mar 3, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Evwy Win User

Perma Suspension From Live

Im so Confused i can still sign in on my account on my phone and computer but it was im suspended perma on xbox i have no clue whats going on
  7. Sixmow62090 Win User

I dont can't pay suscription helpe

If you have an unpaid balance on your Xbox Live Gold subscription, then the account remains suspended until you have the money to pay the amount due.
    yes i have money now in my card

And i dont cant pay i dont know because for i have money i neeed recharge renew my suscription for pay now
  8. adam ball Win User

Error Code 80151103

i tried it and it doesnt work if you are talkin about the code that you need for your hotmal/live account my mobile will not work with it for some reason other then that i dont have a clue
  9. Sethistheman2 Win User

Does the xbox 360's hdd fragment

Im guessing either, no or the folks here at xbox.com dont have a clue
Thema:

1. Live account suspended need to pay but im a techno phobe and dont have a clue - Similar Threads - Live account suspended

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: Hello I come back to play minecraft only to see that my live account is banned, and i got too the website to make an appeal, but for the past few weeks all it says it " Sorry, we can't get...
  9. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1
  10. My Live account got suspend - Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Live account got suspend - Why?: Received an notification that my lice account has been suspened. How can I have access ti excatly what it was that account was suspened from? I get a genera overview but I want to see the actiall...