Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.

Discus and support Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Recently i cleared my C drive on my PC and there was also FH4 and Forza Motorsport 7 on an account which was also lost during this reset. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BjornGeerinckx, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag.

Dear

Recently i cleared my C drive on my PC and there was also FH4 and Forza Motorsport 7 on an account which was also lost during this reset. I Remember my gamertag but i really can't remember the email adress that is linked to it. I tried the recovering method but now i am doubting if it is the right email i can provide all sorts of proof that that account is mine such as purchases via paypal and ID to see that the real name linked to that account is mine.

I have thought of all kinds of stuff to do but it seems like i can't find the right thing to fix this i miss these games and i dont have the money to buy these again and this still means that the progress i made is gone.

Is there anyone that can help me i really want to get my account back Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag. :(

Kind Regards

Bjorn

WoodyBelt4

:)

BjornGeerinckx, Feb 18, 2021
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Hello

You can find the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account on your Xbox console. Here’s how:

1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    2. Go to Settings and select Account.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security. The Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account is shown.
    If you can’t sign in to an Xbox LIVE profile on your console, here are some other ways to find your Microsoft account:

• Go to accounts.live.com and try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and password). If you can sign in to Windows Live, the email address and password you entered
      are valid. Next, go toXbox.com and try signing in with this same information. If you’re prompted to create a new gamertag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with
      an Xbox LIVE account.
    • Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox LIVE Membership (search for messages about “Xbox LIVE” or “Microsoft billing”). This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox LIVE membership (an email address is part
      of your Microsoft account information).
    • If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password, see Recover your Microsoft account password .
    If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please
    have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/forgot-microsoft-account
  3. thiennguyen8199 Win User

hello there

the only way now is to use the recover feature at live.com, there they will ask a number of question, if you still remember the information when you create your account.

or call the xbox support and they will also help recover your email

good luck
  4. xx777dogxx dead Win User

does anybody know how to retrieve a forgotten email and password for a modded account for Xbox one I'll do anything to get this back
  5. Influxionz Win User

Deleting an in active account that you know hasnt been signed in for 4 years +

What about if the account is yours but forgot the email and password to access to it just only remember the gamertag
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag and name

Hello, MikeLebron. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, if you don't recall the email address associated with your account, you may want to try recovering the account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously created or linked phone number or Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Live Account - Forgot Email but Remember Gamertag. - Similar Threads - Live Account Forgot

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4-digit password that is locked on my Xbox live account. Help please: It’s not working because I made this password like two years ago and I forgot it ae3823d8-e2ca-43bb-9a6b-896442aee20a
  7. Hello, I forgot my live account password and it's the same as microsoft,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I forgot my live account password and it's the same as microsoft,: Hello, I forgot my live account password and it's the same as microsoft, and I can not do anything now to cancel it or even cancel its own live credit card. How could I cancel the account and...
  8. I forgot my email and password for my xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my email and password for my xbox live account.: Recently I sold my Xbox 360 because I bought one. When I tried to access my xbox live account on the xbox one console, I could not remember the email from my xbox live account nor the password....
  9. Forgot Email for Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot Email for Xbox live account: Ok So, I was unable to add my credit card to my account for whatever reason so i factory reset my Xbox one while re downloading my accounts i realiized i didnt remember the email for one that i...
  10. I forgot my Access Pin to my XBox Live Account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my Access Pin to my XBox Live Account...: So when I try to sign in onto XBox live my account asks for an access pin that I set up many years ago (that I have forgotten.) Fail after fail at trying to remember said Pin I decided to try...