Listen to your feedback …………………..

Discus and support Listen to your feedback ………………….. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Put back ‘Friends in games’ ya fuckin idiots submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NaturalPreference445, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Listen to your feedback …………………..

/u/NaturalPreference445, Apr 22, 2024
  2. bowski477 Win User

Armored Core Verdict Day

You can make your voice heard over on the Feedback site. The Xbox team has been listening to feedback there for some time now. Let them know about your idea there :)

http://feedback.xbox.com/
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

4. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

How lobbies should be done.

It looks like they are listening to feedback then. That is pretty cool.
  5. Kevin1138 Win User

Microsoft is listening to feedback on Xbox one

Microsoft is listening to feedback on Xbox one.....and monitoring your pulse......and gathering info on your junk food snacking habits.....and counting how many people dare to walk into your house when watching a movie.....and.....
  6. MACCA 666MC Win User

Microsoft is listening to feedback on Xbox one

Who would ever accuse Microsoft of having a great business strategy ever!!!!!! All that they've ever been interested in is making money for the shareholders. That's their business.
Thema:

Listen to your feedback …………………..

1. Listen to your feedback ………………….. - Similar Threads - Listen feedback …………………

2. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  3. YT music so I can listen to it while I play

in XboX Insiders
    YT music so I can listen to it while I play: I need a yt music app on my Xbox submitted by /u/wurmEmpire [link] [comments]
  4. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  5. Playing geometry dash and listening to some songs

in XboX Insiders
    Playing geometry dash and listening to some songs: (: submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Ear507 [link] [comments]
  6. Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Could the app Musi be added to xbox soon i want to listen to my playlist while playing my...: i want the app Musi to be added to xbox so then i can listen to music while playing a game and not dealing with ads or missing songs 1cf137b2-e3e8-4982-922d-4d520581649c
  7. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...: Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola Power 2022) and love streaming YouTube mixes in...
  8. What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?: I’ve seen the same repeated requests for months less ads,usb audio support,how long to beat in the store etc submitted by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd [link] [comments]
  9. Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?: I want to listen to audio books while I'm playing but I can't find any application. 9c445ee7-a5a5-432b-b6c1-ffb750e510c7
  10. thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like...

in XboX Insiders
    thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like...: the new dashboard is a disaster. less customization than before . although we've been giving feedback for months that we want to remove the stuff. submitted by /u/Lazy-Toe4110 [link] [comments]