Listen to music while banned

Discus and support Listen to music while banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if I could listen to music through my headset on xbox while being banned 2f425ef6-66e9-4bf7-8972-8a99798abddb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darrellbagshaw, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Listen to music while banned

I was wondering if I could listen to music through my headset on xbox while being banned

:)

darrellbagshaw, Aug 1, 2020
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi darrellbagshaw

Please read the xbox enforcement action FAQ - For what you can and can’t do while suspended and how this affects your account and profile.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

When suspended, you can continue to play downloaded games, use apps and features that don’t require an internet connection and watch TV.

You’ll need to use a different profile (with no suspension) to use certain apps and games.

Unfortunately, apps that can usually be used offline, such as spotify, require an internet connection to access on Xbox.

Hopefully this explains everything. If you have any further questions, I’m happy to help 😊
  3. pkvas Win User

listening to music while gaming

I don't get why you all want to play music through your tv. Use a separate radio/iPod dock like I do and would sound better
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

It does suck not to be able to blast some tunes whilst playing FH2. Luckily hospital radion has some good tunes!!

I would imagine a similar app will come to XO soon
  5. AMilli0NliGHTS Win User

I really wish Spotify was coming to the Xbox One, I'm a long time subscriber, and it's much better than Pandora.

The fact that the music app has to be snapped while playing is an inconvenience too, it takes up part of my screen, so I don't even use it.

This is really the only flaw i've encountered with the Xbox One.
  6. Dwoop33 Win User

I just play the stereo I already have had for years or lately, I play iHeartradio through my computer to my stereo and still play full screen. I thought you could just snap the Vevo app and play music that way but I'd rather just play full screen and have
    my stereo do the rest.
Thema:

1. Listen to music while banned - Similar Threads - Listen music while

2. YT music so I can listen to it while I play

in XboX Insiders
    YT music so I can listen to it while I play: I need a yt music app on my Xbox submitted by /u/wurmEmpire [link] [comments]
  3. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  4. They can hear what im listen I mean the music?

in XboX Insiders
    They can hear what im listen I mean the music?: My friends can hear what im listen while playing i mean they can hear my spotify music with the game sound while im streaming my screen on xbox submitted by /u/Ola-kasadah [link] [comments]
  5. Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...: So i pressed play, and it didn't play it went straight back to pause so i tried again and again, it then said it was playing but no audio came through, i can still hear my game i checked my mixer...
  6. How to listen to music via Xbox Wireless adapter to Xbox wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to listen to music via Xbox Wireless adapter to Xbox wireless headset.: I cannot find anything online about this. I recently purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset, whilst the Bluetooth music to my iPhone is pretty clear, it is terrible via Bluetooth to my PC. When...
  7. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...: Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone. 7345f1f2-5eff-4369-945a-7626c3459c40
  8. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...: Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45
  9. need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music: Does anyone knows why I'm asked for an Xbox Music Pass to listen to certain songs (that I haven't previously downoload on Xbox Music or anything) of my playlists? It's starting to annoy me......
  10. Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription XBOX MUSIC on Xbox360 with 10€/Month, how to listen on web application, and ...: Hi, I have subscribe on XBOX MUSIC on XBOX360, with my xbox, my xbox live account, is juste loggin and password if I remember, but on XBOX MUSIC with my browser chrome, or on my Andoir APP,...