Linksys: Streaming problems

Discus and support Linksys: Streaming problems in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Routers): Streaming problems we have a ea7300 lynksys router and streaming is slow with our amazon prime movies....help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CentralFan37710, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Linksys: Streaming problems

Linksys (Routers): Streaming problems
    we have a ea7300 lynksys router and streaming is slow with our amazon prime movies....help

:)

CentralFan37710, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Streaming video on XBox Live (only) Continues to buffer.. and buffer.. and buffer...

Router: Linksys Wireless G WRT54G Modem: ARRIS TM902A (New, provided by Charter Cable)

I do not use any apps on the xbox for video, problem is simply streaming videos off from XBox Live (game trailers, interviews, E3 videos, etc...)

O1dSchoolGamer, Jan 13, 2017
  3. nurseu2death
    nurseu2death Guest
    Linksys Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300

Linksys (Routers) Linksys EA6500: Problems with Linksys EA8300
    I have a brand spanking new Linksys EA8300 router. Was working fine with both of my Xbox's and all other home devices until today when my Xbox (a One X) seemingly lost its marbles and refuses to connect to XBL, generate a NAT, or really do anything. I am
    getting multiplayer connection test failures (with no error messages), NAT test fails, detailed network statistics show next to nothing, and Teredo errors.

My router supports UPNP by default (I even disabled it and then reenabled it per the troubleshooting sets on xbox.com), I do not have any ports forwarded.

What in the dickens is going on? Thanks in advance!

Xbox One X (the problem child)

Xbox One S (works perfectly)

2 Laptops (no problems)

A bunch of smart phones (no problem)

Google Home (we don't care about Google here now do we? ;-) )

ADT home security thingy (works fine)

nurseu2death, Jan 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Linksys: Streaming problems