Linksys: South Park: The Stick of Truth Game Disk is not working

Discus and support Linksys: South Park: The Stick of Truth Game Disk is not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Linksys (Modems/Gateways): South Park: The Stick of Truth Game Disk is not working The only other thing I noticed was that the apps in the ready to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PikachuKirby77, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Linksys: South Park: The Stick of Truth Game Disk is not working

Linksys (Modems/Gateways): South Park: The Stick of Truth Game Disk is not working
    The only other thing I noticed was that the apps in the ready to install section for Evolve: Ultimate Edition and Heavy Weapon, were not displaying any numbers, to indicate that they were downloading. Hopefully this helps.

:)

PikachuKirby77, Mar 16, 2017
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Mar 16, 2017
  3. I can't download South Park: The Stick of Truth!

I'm not able to download South Park: The Stick of Truth after I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured but Whole. It doesn't show in ready to download and on the game's page it say "South Park: The Stick of Truth is currently not available". Please help!

xReDDeaDPaYnEx, Mar 16, 2017
  4. Linksys: South Park: The Stick of Truth Game Disk is not working

The only other thing I noticed was that the apps in the ready to install section for Evolve: Ultimate Edition and Heavy Weapon, were not displaying any numbers, to indicate that they were downloading. Hopefully this helps.

PikachuKirby77, Mar 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Linksys: South Park: The Stick of Truth Game Disk is not working